Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Class ratio in BG

Quote Originally Posted by TeeZed
    He's listing all the abilities that he uses, not all the abilities he uses EVERY fight... I would of thought that was obvious when Army of the dead was writen. Oh well.

I think the number of DKs is gonna drop come 3.1 or at least the number of bad ones who run in and use obliterate straight away. Ow! that 1.2k hit really hurt Diseaseless builds are dead and seeing as most of the crappy ones don't even know how to apply them it's gonna be so much easier to stand out from the crowd by actually playing right.
    true, wat i ment was, he says other classes use 3 buttons,; but he has shitloads...

where the ones i listed (for blood) are wat u need, the rest is highly situational

shaman nukes with 4 spells yes, but have like 20 other situational spels that any good player uses, when needed, and this goes for every class.

It's funny, that the more OP a class is, the less buttons they have to press.
    "CAUSE TEN U CAN JUOST SPAM UR HIAGH DAMAGE ABILITY ALL THE TIME"
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

I've been doing BG's today and its being annoying as hell, I just can't really have fun on my Warlock anymore. Too much:

- Stupid stray Rogues who single me out, you can stunlock gg.
    - huntard faggots with their stupid mark and the fact they can kill you whilst mounted.
    - The stupid ridiculous fear immunities and resistances, I just got a DK DGing me so I pop iHoT and it resisted of course. Every moron has some kind of fear immunity, give me immunity to huntard damage pl0x.
    - Bubbles aren't a big deal but they're getting annoying, got a Pally to 5% health then straight back to full health.

It's just no fun PvPing as a Warlock these days, yeah some people can get a 2500 rating but as an average player you won't be seeing that compared to all the DK's and Holy Pallys who get it without too much effort. I've got 2 80s and I can't really be bothered leveling a FoTM class just to be viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Wintie
    I've been doing BG's today and its being annoying as hell, I just can't really have fun on my Warlock anymore. Too much:

- Stupid stray Rogues who single me out, you can stunlock gg.
    - huntard faggots with their stupid mark and the fact they can kill you whilst mounted.
    - The stupid ridiculous fear immunities and resistances, I just got a DK DGing me so I pop iHoT and it resisted of course. Every moron has some kind of fear immunity, give me immunity to huntard damage pl0x.
    - Bubbles aren't a big deal but they're getting annoying, got a Pally to 5% health then straight back to full health.

It's just no fun PvPing as a Warlock these days, yeah some people can get a 2500 rating but as an average player you won't be seeing that compared to all the DK's and Holy Pallys who get it without too much effort. I've got 2 80s and I can't really be bothered leveling a FoTM class just to be viable.
    LOL? What exactly are you saying? That Warlock is a really good class, and you can get them to 2500 rating, but doing that with a DK is much easier? Look at classreprentance on the Arenatournament realms. Locks are really good atm.

And trying to fear someone who is immune to fear is your own fault. L2P really. When you finally get your fear off, you can drop most people before it's over. And are you even using your portal thing? Looks like you just give up everytime a melee gets in range of you.
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

I think the least played class is priests by far. And because of this fact I'm FFed the whole time by mainly DKs, Ret Pallys, and Rogues. I usually do BGs as SoL Smite spec which is pretty fun actually with FW and BR. Though 40% of the time im PVE shadow speced which is not that much fun at all

Yeah, priests have become very rare. Not so much in PvE. But in PvP for sure. Also, warriors aren't that popular anymore, too. Now that many players believe that DKs are warriors 2.0. Even in PvE. I know several former warrior tanks who stopped playing their class and rerolled to DK. Mind you, whether or not DK is OP doesn't matter at this point. What matters is that many, many players out there believe that DKs are a HERO class and thus the best class in the game. Bad marketing, Blizz, very bad marketing.

I'm never one to give up on a class :

Luckly next patch Disc looks really strong for arena.

Quote Originally Posted by woeye
    Yeah, priests have become very rare. Not so much in PvE. But in PvP for sure. Also, warriors aren't that popular anymore, too. Now that many players believe that DKs are warriors 2.0. Even in PvE. I know several former warrior tanks who stopped playing their class and rerolled to DK. Mind you, whether or not DK is OP doesn't matter at this point. What matters is that many, many players out there believe that DKs are a HERO class and thus the best class in the game. Bad marketing, Blizz, very bad marketing.
    So with the next addon maybe with an addition of a new "Hero" Class, might start at 65 or just 55 again, who knows, will that class be the best in the game because it's a "Hero" class? With no evidence whatsoever to back up your accusations. Nice work. What if they called it a bonus character? That's ok then right

Quote Originally Posted by Terminated
    Did some BG and WG on a reroll last night to farm some honor and have fun.
    I did farm honor but it was no fun - variety of classes is going down every single day

Here are the worst ratio I saw:

WG raid : 17 DKs, 8 Pallies
    AB: 6 DKs, 6 Pallies - yes, 3 (THREE!) other classes (a priest, a rogue and me (lock))
    WSG: 5 DKs out of 10...

Facerolling isn't enough to describe how easy these are - it still means somehow you can see your screen between facerolls, a$$rolling is more suited here. Every single day DKs are reaching 80, and people start PVPing on them. As soon as my DK is 80, I'll try to defeat opponents in BG using that method. I'm pretty sure i can be successful, using the right keyboard shortcuts layout.

Something needs to be done, seeing the same class all over the BG is a huge threat to the fun factor.
    its alll CHANCE end of story
    unless your doing alot of premades
    no im not always gonna put in a lot of thought when i post
    and not all my posts are serious/true

Quote Originally Posted by TeeZed
    So with the next addon maybe with an addition of a new "Hero" Class, might start at 65 or just 55 again, who knows, will that class be the best in the game because it's a "Hero" class? With no evidence whatsoever to back up your accusations. Nice work. What if they called it a bonus character? That's ok then right
    People believe that DKs deserve to be the best class in the game because Blizzard named it a hero class. That's not what I think. This is what many players on the official forums do think: not a normal old class, no, a HERO class. Best class in the game. Thus the wording HERO. Got it?

And yes, Blizzard/GC himself said, that they wanted to do something new and fresh with the DK class, after all these years. Cool, so just think about all classes you have, remember about things that weren't so cool, remember about those things that are cool, pick the best of every class and discard the drawbacks and throw it into a new class. Boom you have a super shiny DK. Cool.