Thread: Is it just me?

Is it just me?

Today I checked the newest patch notes: http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/un...testrealm.html

I dont know if its me reading it wrong (aka looking at the wrong place ).

But I dont see that our armor contribution from SotF has been touched in the recent patch notes.

Has the change been re-voked or is the patch notes just not correct?

This just got me abit curious

Re: Is it just me?

I needed to blink my eyes several times to believe it, and I think you are right... which is AWSOME!!!!!
    the nerfbat incoming is now a bit smaller
    lets hope it stays like that.

edit : brainfart, it just might be so that as soon as SD is inserted it will still be changed, because SD is not implemented yet, maybe this is a temporary solution to bear mitigation... it's just a thought tho, haven't been reading anything else.

The change from Heart of the Wild was made later then SD, and that is listed. So the notes are new enough.
    So either they'll add it later when they have it working, or gave up on it.

But, all speculation until some blue posts about it.

15+ Year Old Account

O_O

Now THAT deserves some consideration.

I'll try to check what we get on the PTR. On the last build SotF was still nerfed tho. I'll post updates when I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

so....dind't check yet, but any news on this maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigikent
    Oh my, oh my ...

Do you people actually post after you test things on the PTR, or just /faceroll on your keyboard with the first things that come to mind?

Go on the PTR and see Savage Def. in action. Sure, I lost 5.6k armour and 1.6k hit points but... that 5.6 armour reduces arround 300 damage, while the SD proc with 5k AP reduces 1200-ish damage (over 1200). These numbers are a rough estimation on random elites arround the world, like Thrym for example. I'm no math guy that has the perfect numers, but on live he hit me for 1,9k on average and on the PTR, wityh SD and the same gear, he hit me for 2,1-2,2k, and 80% (or more) of the dime SD was up (got ~37%crit on PTR) and mitigated 1,2+K of that damage. Overall: he killed me on live in a couple of minutes, but on the PTR he was ezmode, just took a while. Lacerate ticks crit and activate SD, so with over 40%crit we might see SD up a LOT and overall we got buffed for mitigation. The hit point loss is perfectly acceptable as well, just a minor loss.
    Adapt to the changes and get over it already.
    Says he lost 5.6k Armor.