Might sound Noobish

I'm not used to some of the Lingo used, but I heard something about a 696969696 Rotation? What's this all about..?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Re: Might sound Noobish

it's a sexual position

jk, it's a prot rotation using abilities with respectively 6 and 9 cd after eachother

The wowhead forums had the best breakdown for this I've been able to find.

Essentially, you cheese judgments, holy shield, and consecration be used every 9 seconds. For holy shield this doesn't matter as it has a 10 second duration. For judgment it's not a big deal as it's effect lasts a full 20 seconds and doesn't really contribute much to total threat anyway. For consecration you lose a possible singular tick of the ability.

http://www.wowhead.com/?forums&topic=51886

It is the highest threat rotation possible for a prot paladin at the moment. Using abilities with their 8 second cooldowns (talented or otherwise) means you'll have CD's come up at the same time, forcing you to put other abilities on hold. 96969 doesn't eliminate this, just minimizes it as much as mathematically possible.

You see when daddy pally and mommy pally love eachother too much.. . ... .. . .Oh wrong one.

You probably meant 969.

I'm not quite sure, but it's a tanking rotation, something related to spec'ing imp judgements only 1 point so cooldowns don't clash.

Take a look here, http://www.wowhead.com/?forums&topic=51886

I'm sure this can explain better than me right now.

Thank you =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].