Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Another Bubble breaker?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    OH GOD YOURE A MORON! IT BURNS! TAKE IT AWAY! PLEASE! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!
    YOUR DIEING IN A FIRE WILL SUSTAIN ME!

u c wut i did thar?
    Yes, this is a personal attack against you posting on these forums. I fucking HATE you. You come into the Paladin forums with an "I AM THE ALMIGHTY! BOW DOWN AND LICK MY SOCKS!" attitude as though you think you're some kind of god. You come here with the pure intention of stirring up an arguement, and i for one, am fucking sick of it.

Here, number for a good "head docter"; 0800-GOGETFUCKED. Most people i can live with and get along with in some way or another, but you're the single most annoying son of a bitch i've ever come across.

Posts with "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" and similar in them, basically translates as;
    "I'm playing a faceroll class. Why doesn't this work when i try to post on internet forums? I wanted to type 'Damn, that's gotta hurt', but it's not working. Help pl0x?"

And oh yes, back on topic. My apologies for that (it had to be said).
    wow calm down hotshot im just yankin your chain. If you honestly asked me id tell you im not that great at pvp and mostly lose to paladins because id rather watch tv and then walk to my corpse when i get jumped. When a topic is actually worth intellectual thought, ill put together an intelligent post. If not ill just troll some bitches. YOU, need to calm the fuck down man, this cant be good for your nerves. Maybe turn off the comp and take some deep breaths before you have a brain aneurysm.

I have nothing against paladins, my roomate plays a prot/ret.
    Rocket Sauce.

u c wut i did thar?
    Yes, this is a personal attack against you posting on these forums. I fucking HATE you. You come into the Paladin forums with an "I AM THE ALMIGHTY! BOW DOWN AND LICK MY SOCKS!" attitude as though you think you're some kind of god. You come here with the pure intention of stirring up an arguement, and i for one, am fucking sick of it.

Here, number for a good "head docter"; 0800-GOGETFUCKED. Most people i can live with and get along with in some way or another, but you're the single most annoying son of a bitch i've ever come across.

Posts with "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" and similar in them, basically translates as;
    "I'm playing a faceroll class. Why doesn't this work when i try to post on internet forums? I wanted to type 'Damn, that's gotta hurt', but it's not working. Help pl0x?"

Its funny how you got so mad for joke. That wal of text seems nerdrage to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolgar

I have nothing against paladins, my roomate plays a prot/ret.
    noone plays ret/prot :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jynn
    noone plays ret/prot :P
    i meant plays them both.
    Rocket Sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    /tar Paladin Community

/gloat
    /tar whatever class you play
    /cast istillbeatyou
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

Quote Originally Posted by Trolgar

i meant plays them both.
    i was being coy

my humour is wasted on these forums

Quote Originally Posted by Jynn
    i was being coy

my humour is wasted on these forums

oh.......

........that wasnt a very funny joke.......
    Rocket Sauce.

people just saw Bubble as an "I.WIN" button and they just call for nerf. they already nerfed the damage done while bubbled. now they are completely removing any chance we have to heal ourselves so we die with no defensive skills now. yet every other class has a defensive skill.

i know that as a prot pally i already take less damage but not from casters. i would rely on bubble to heal myself against a caster. if that gets taken away cus that caster is grouped with a warrior then i have no ways of defending myself unless they reduce Lay on hands below 10mins so it's usable in arenas.

Wizzleteats

I'm going to reserve my QQ until this goes live. If it goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascal
    /tar whatever class you play
    /cast istillbeatyou
    I havent been regularly beaten by similarly geared paladins since they got nerfed away from god-status.

Don't worry though, I got my ass handed to me enough times back then to make up for it for a loooong time.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Grow the fuck up, moron. You need an IQ of at least 50 to post here.

EDIT: Just noticed the poster. Fuck you Trollgar. You come up with some terrible posts, and i wish you'd GDIF.
    NERDRAAAAGE!! ;D

Relax a little! Let us have our fun! I think it's safe to say that both pallys and mages have a vast advantage against most foes they meet these days, and they eat warriors for desert in a typical 1vs1 situation..
    No need to freak out for a 5min CD ability! Christ..
    "Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil because I'm the baddest motherfucker in the whole damn valley."

Quote Originally Posted by Vertue
    Am I having a nightmare or is this actually ANOTHER bubble breaker? Someone please tell me it's a joke or something... :'(
    Oh, Christ, dude.

You know what is OP? The paladin having everything we have in addition to being able to heal, be immune, minus the snares.

This change just gets warriors out of that hole and makes them competitive once again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah
    There really isn't much to say about SC2, it's not a very complex game. Three races that never change and that's it, end of story.

u c wut i did thar?

Damn dude, take a breather. Talk about nerd rage.

Also you paladins act as if you are going to be up against a warrior ONE HUNDRED percent of the time.

I would not mind if they just took bubble out of the game its a shell of what i used to be and just give us something else, I hate how every one thinks paladins are the most OP thing in the game even tho they have never played one (or they say they have just to try to make a point of how they are OP). Paladins have burst but thats all we have we have zero constant DMG compared to other classes, and last time i checked shamans are much better healers even when not resto in pvp so stop complaining about a class that was put down for so long its you that QQ, that ruin the game for ppl.

Patch 3.2:

Warriors
    Healing Throw: Instantly heals target for AP + 2000 health
    Blinking Throw: Instantly teleports player 15 yards forward
    Mana Throw: Instantly removes 5.6*AP mana from target and deals damage for the same amount
    Ritual of Throwing: Creates a Ritual involving 5 people where the warrior may summon a Doomguard under his control for 15 minutes. Cooldown 1 hour 30 minutes.

"ANOTHER" bubble breaker? Are you kidding me? That makes 2! T-W-O! TBH More classes should get a bubble breaker, or a bubble. 2 out of 10 classes can now burst your bubble. BOO frickin HOO. I'm sick of having to kill a Paladin 3 (T-H-R-E-E) times every time I come across one. Good for warriors! I'm now happy for them for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Picklesrtasty
    Why are Paladins pretending like it's the end of the world? It's only ONE class and ONE ability with a very large cooldown, warriors are finally getting the respect they deserve =D
    I'm not sure why I picked your post to reply to, being that it's not the most childish, perhaps that in itself is the reason.

I dont really mind the change, even as a Ret Paladin, more counters to the bubble are needed so that we can be brought up to speed with the rest of the game without the bubble being dangled over our heads as if it were blackmail material.

Warriors will still lose the majority of 1v1 fights with a Paladin, nothing changes, I dont remember the last time bubble was THE tipping factor in beating a warrior in ANY environment.

Paladins calm down, you can still stun the warrior mid-throw just like a priest with MD, in fact it's one of my favorite arena moments to save repentance just for that priest who thinks he's clever.

Warriors, arms specifically, needed a boost, and this is likely to be a battle stance only ability, so if you see a fury warrior change stances, you can go "hmmm..." And stuff him in his locker just as if the ability was never implemented.

Even in the face of being dispelled, the primary function of the bubble is OH CRAP, a moment which ends after about 2 or 3 seconds, and if you truly need it longer than that, it probably wasn't going to save you anyway.

First of all, why are people saying don't QQ because this is a 5 minute cool down......I recall bubble having a 5 minute cool down too, so why QQ about bubble?

I do agree that it hurts mages more but when it comes down to it, mages can reset their cool down of ice block.

Second, I still don't see why warriors are trying to gloat and act like they're the kid that no one loved. Back in the past seasons, EVERY team had a warrior it seemed like. In fact, I remember when Warrior/Druid dominated. So why is it a big deal when paladins take over the majority for one season?

Third, paladins don't have everything "you" have (I'll assume people that are thinking that are warriors). We don't have a charge so when something blinks away or whatever, we have no way to catch back up or snare them in place. Sure we have a stun but we also have to use the stun as an interrupt since we don't have a pummel/kick/CS/etc. We also lack a heal reduction which was given to warriors/rogues/hunters. There are plenty of other things we lack too, so really we're not THAT OP.

I think that's enough for now tho.

btw I'm not QQing, I'm just looking at the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolthetank
    lol i got permabanned.

Oh well i stand by my choice of words.
    If true...very deserving. ALthough every other time on these forums someone gets banned, usually you will see a note on their posts saying that they were banned. Oh well, maybe they forgot. TIme to start over huh....1 post...2 posts....
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Quote Originally Posted by Loliiten
    NERDRAAAAGE!! ;D

Relax a little! Let us have our fun! I think it's safe to say that both pallys and mages have a vast advantage against most foes they meet these days, and they eat warriors for desert in a typical 1vs1 situation..
    No need to freak out for a 5min CD ability! Christ..
    The 5min cd is nothing when playing in arena. The fact is that this is an anti-pally/mage ability to be used in arena and most of those don't last more than a few minutes. Pallys get Divine Shield with a 5min cd too. See how this lines up perfectly?? Warriors can counter the pally on every cd. Its hella silly that they give the both of the anti-pally moves to one of the most powerful arena combos ever to pair up (Warrior/Priest).

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD