Improving boomkins pvp on its way?

* Starfall cooldown has been lowered from 3 min to 1.5 min.
    * Eclipse now gives you a 33% chance of increasing damage done by Wrath by 30% (up from 20%) when you critically hit with Starfire.
    * Owlkin Frenzy now affects all attacks. (Old - Physical melee and ranged attacks only)
    * Celestial Focus now reduces the pushback suffered from damaging attacks while casting Starfire, Hibernate and Cyclone by 23/46/70% and increases your total spell haste by 1/2/3%.
    * Nature's Grace now increasing your spell casting speed by 20% for 3 sec. (Old - Reduced the casting time of your next spell by 0.5 sec.)

My opinion:
    *For the starfall change, i just love it, maybe it can be a usefull spell nowadays...
    *EDIT: They imp. ecplise not nerfed it(for wrath)
    *They could actually buff up the owlkin frenzy with some dmg reduction while stunned etc..
    *Finally a pushback utility for starfire. Cyclone cant be pushedback with points in Natures focus, but they did remove stunn of it, but were not alone (Blackout removed and so on..)
    *The new Natures grace is getting interesting, wish it could last longer though

Whats your opinion? Did we get nerfed or imp. in pvp?

Re: Improving boomkins pvp on its way?

i think i like the changes with the NG and Eclipse im considering spamming SF till it procks and having IIS up on the target and going for wrath spams, if you get your wrath cast time down to about 1.5 or lower you could get 2 wrath's off in that 3 seconds. and with a high crit it will be up all the time and spamming wrath i get around 6-7k wrath's on bosses raid buffed i know its not the 70% crit with starfire which does 10-13k damage but its faster, and the cost of wrath with a good mana pool and high crit will actually give you more mana back when you crit, then the spell costs so we wouldn't be hurting on mana so we might become the wrath spamming Gatling gun everyone complains about as it is lol. as far as Celestial Focus i can see a few people for restro pvp going deep enough to get this one think of the potential of having that And Natures Focus and as for Owlkin Frenzy imop its a useless talent in all respects unless they completely over hall it to something different.