Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Disc Priest PVP SOOOO OP!!!!!! 3.1

I have been playing on the ptr and holy crap, priest are the best arena class in the game now. Don't have to worry about dieing anymore. Self penace will heal u back up full in under a couple sec, get the penace glyph for shorter cd, and you dieing can't be a problem. Now that priest won't die what else makes us OP? Shadowfiend!!! hits for 1k each hit and crits for 2k, you can burst as much as a mage or rogue if you pop shadowfiend and holyfire and penace. Your health is now increased. So you won't die and you burst like crazy, priest owners are going to be very very happy.

Re: Disc Priest PVP SOOOO OP!!!!!! 3.1

Shhhhhhh
    SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES

Dont tell anyone they will nerf us!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Ah sweet! Lets all be nerfed together!

Death to healers, who wants to live anyway, it's much more fun if everyone just plays dps right, right?

sigh..

Quote Originally Posted by jonny1313
    Ah sweet! Lets all be nerfed together!

Death to healers, who wants to live anyway, it's much more fun if everyone just plays dps right, right?

sigh..
    WOW! dude chill out and split a deck with a buddy...

I really am exited about disc priests for 3.1, but we are not OP, if your looking for an Op healer i suggest u talk about holy paladins.

Which are also OP in PvE as well.

WTB 6k HPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslain
    I have been playing on the ptr and holy crap, priest are the best arena class in the game now.
    Thinking from the point of view of the huge burst dmg i think it was a bit needed such a change. Penance can still be interrupted.

does this mean we are going to be nerfed? :

im just gunna level my pally and mage. i wanna teleport places anyway

I don't see priest as op, especially disc. I mean, you can heal back up to full with greater heal. The problem is priest getting silenced. Also, it's not priest being OP, it's the player behind the screen who uses situations to his advantage. The change to penance will be felt, but priest is far far from OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslain
    I have been playing on the ptr and holy crap, priest are the best arena class in the game now. Don't have to worry about dieing anymore. Self penace will heal u back up full in under a couple sec, get the penace glyph for shorter cd, and you dieing can't be a problem. Now that priest won't die what else makes us OP? Shadowfiend!!! hits for 1k each hit and crits for 2k, you can burst as much as a mage or rogue if you pop shadowfiend and holyfire and penace. Your health is now increased. So you won't die and you burst like crazy, priest owners are going to be very very happy.
    After 3 months of holy pally and resto shaman dominance, it's our turn !!!!

CAN'T WAIT !!! High rating here we come !

Disc priests won't be op at all, if anything we'll be balanced with other healers, but I see them still having an advantage.

If you don't already have high ratings, blizzard can't hotfix bad players.

Quote Originally Posted by LeyLey
    Disc priests won't be op at all, if anything we'll be balanced with other healers, but I see them still having an advantage.

If you don't already have high ratings, blizzard can't hotfix bad players.
    wait what? I thought that was the whole point behind dk/pally teams. Silly blizzard!

ehhh what ptr u on atm? im on brill and i play pvp alot there, not seen any disc priests since last build, all shadow m8.
    and i doubt that when disc/shadow goes live they wont be op in pvp.
    id be quiet happy with balanced in pvp

stop making stupid posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctadrew
    I have never used this response, but it seems perfect here...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew

not to mention Glyphed with inner fire and imp inner fire at level 80 you can have like 10k armor lmfao.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    not to mention Glyphed with inner fire and imp inner fire at level 80 you can have like 10k armor lmfao.
    You'll have no more than 6-7k.

15+ Year Old Account

Disc deserves what its getting. With the new warrior ability to dispel shield we should see less paladins and more warriors and priests.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetoez
    You'll have no more than 6-7k.
    Well in Naxx gear its about 8300 ish, which isnt too bad, I was thinking of shadow with the 15% less dmg from all sources, which makes it more like 10k. but I mean its like having better than mail armor lol.

P.S. Thanks for the soul.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    Well in Naxx gear its about 8300 ish, which isnt too bad, I was thinking of shadow with the 15% less dmg from all sources, which makes it more like 10k. but I mean its like having better than mail armor lol.

P.S. Thanks for the soul.
    True. But you won't see many people with naxx gear as pvp gear is pretty essential for priests.

priest being op will push rogue teams to the top again. Extreamly good control and CC, mana burn and dispells. Since hunters, dk's, and paladins are getting a few nerfs and thats teams that are right now dominating the arena's and priest survivability is going through the roof, I wouldn't be surprise if this was to happen.
    I want to have a child and use it as a pulling tool in dungeons.