Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Bolvar Fordragon's fate! I finally managed to figure out what happened to him.

I think what people forget is that he was plagued by the FORSAKEN PLAGUE... not arthas`s plague...

Plot twist Bolvar with the forsaken!

Re: Bolvar Fordragon's fate! I finally managed to figure out what happened to hi

how do u know that he wasnt pulled underground by the ghouls... if they come up from the ground then they can get down again, he might also have nerubians there 2 do the job

Re: Bolvar Fordragon's fate! I finally managed to figure out what happened to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannaf
    As usual I was just doing my daily mmo-champion forum check when I stumbled across this ...

Firstly listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6Pht...eature=related
    Listen closely to the part of the prisoner of Arthas
    "I will break you, as I broke HIM"
    Him is probably Saurfang's son

Now watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO0RAcxZQ4M

Doesn't that voice sound VERY familiar!!! Yes, it's Bolvar...

Now look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0UiVKFx-GI

That place in the shadow vault or something must have been where Bolvar has been turned / tortured!

Possible Icecrown encounter?
    Hell yes 8)
    First off, Lich King left without carrying anyone's body from the Wrathgate encounter. Second, you think that dragons would leave half-dead paladin lying there, especially Alexstrasza, guardian of life?
    Next - the voice of the Lich King in the vision is of Ner'zhul. Compare the voice of LK from wotlk intro and the one from the vision, it's not the same and it also makes no sense that LK returns to pick up the guy's body, because the dragons wouldn't leave him there in the first place.

I'm sorry but your theory just doesn't cut it. "Him" is someone we don't know about.

Korialstrasz says: My Queen, do they know?
    Alexstrasza the Life-Binder says: No, my beloved.
    Alexstrasza the Life-Binder says: [Draconic] Ashj zila gul kirasath lok ante il lok buras danashj Gul gul
    Korialstrasz nods.
    Korialstrasz says: They will not.

(Alexstrasza: [Draconic] They must not discover the fate of the young paladin. Not yet. )

Pretty much says Bolvar isnt dead story-wise just yet.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeves
    Even Yogg pretends to be a girl online.
    haha, that gave me an idea:

http://img15.imageshack.us/my.php?im...wyoggsaron.jpg

@topic

the lichking can't resurrect saurfang as an deathknight, cause he stole his soul with frostmourne. he could just resurrect him as some kind of weird zombie. bless the lichking, he saved saurfang from leveling in easymode.

Quote Originally Posted by Siphonfilter19
    Korialstrasz says: My Queen, do they know?
    Alexstrasza the Life-Binder says: No, my beloved.
    Alexstrasza the Life-Binder says: [Draconic] Ashj zila gul kirasath lok ante il lok buras danashj Gul gul
    Korialstrasz nods.
    Korialstrasz says: They will not.

(Alexstrasza: [Draconic] They must not discover the fate of the young paladin. Not yet. )

Pretty much says Bolvar isnt dead story-wise just yet.
    L2Read a bit further. This has been posted about 3 times at least.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Siphonfilter19
    I think what people forget is that he was plagued by the FORSAKEN PLAGUE... not arthas`s plague...

Plot twist Bolvar with the forsaken!
    as we all know, the forsaken plague just KILLS its victims. and as a matter of fact, bolvar dies.

First off, Lich King left without carrying anyone's body from the Wrathgate encounter.
    ner'zhul revived the first nerubians with his pure will, he doesnt need a body at hand - but i think some henchman picked him up.

Quote Originally Posted by syanid
    First off, Lich King left without carrying anyone's body from the Wrathgate encounter. Second, you think that dragons would leave half-dead paladin lying there, especially Alexstrasza, guardian of life?
    Next - the voice of the Lich King in the vision is of Ner'zhul. Compare the voice of LK from wotlk intro and the one from the vision, it's not the same and it also makes no sense that LK returns to pick up the guy's body, because the dragons wouldn't leave him there in the first place.

I'm sorry but your theory just doesn't cut it. "Him" is someone we don't know about.
    O'rly?
    Make the connection.
    Dragons say that the mortals must not know what happened to Bolvar.
    Bolvar has been taken down by the plague on that battlefield...
    Why hide him if he survived?
    The video doesn't show what happened to Bolvar after he collapsed..
    In Yogg-Saron's brain room important events of warcraft lore take place. Assassination in SW, Dragon drama, etc.
    The two voices sound exactly the same... Is it just coincidence?
    "Him" is indeed someone we don't know about, but it could VERY likely be Saurfang since well... He kinda broke him out on that battlefield when he 1 shotted him with frostmourne.

Just a random thought here.
    Bolvar's uber l33t power + new plague + dragon fire = Bolvar teh undead?
    Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by NightwolfZed
    as we all know, the forsaken plague just KILLS its victims. and as a matter of fact, bolvar dies.

ner'zhul revived the first nerubians with his pure will, he doesnt need a body at hand - but i think some henchman picked him up.
    First thing first, we dont know if Bolvar was dead yet and as far as i know the forsaken plague melts people. You see this in Howling fjord and Blovar was not melted yet when the camera cuts away. Second you completely wrong on the nerubian part. The Lich King was being harrased by the nerubains hit and run attacks and it was first when a Nerubain got killed doing these attacks that he could ress it and it showed him all the secret entrances in Icecrown so he could wipe out the nerubians (and ress them after)

I think the dragons are treating to Blovars wounds, but they are so servere they dont want to show him to all other just yet (and he needs some peace) And i think the dragonsa re making him into a what i call "A Ace up there sleeve"
    Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.

15+ Year Old Account

Thats Bolvar's voice.

Unless you get a very fat Blizzard paycheck, or your name is Alexstaza the Life Binder or Bolvar Fordragon, you have no clue what all this evidence means... so why argue?

I think the stage is set for some seriously epic raid encounters, I'm not a lore geek but when I pick up on epic stuff in the game I do read about it a little bit... you get more from the game. I'm sure whatever Blizzard is setting up, it will either a) make the hair stand up on the back of your neck, b) make you take an emergency bio break mid-raid, or c) make another QQ thread on mmo-champ.

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

Thanks to Mipeo for pally's sig!

15+ Year Old Account

It'd suck for Bolvar to become a Dk or Undead.. then we'd be stuck with Wrynn 's angry douchebaggery.

Just wanted to point out. The voice in the first video that says "I will break you, Just as I broke HIM." is the old lich king as he is corrupting Arthas after arthas gained possession of Frostmourne.

If youve read some history about The Lich King and Frostmourne, Arthas is not the first Lich King, a demon, name slips my mind at the moment, put his own soul into Frostmourne, whenever someone wields frostmourne is slowly corrupts them, eventually turning them into The Lich King. Hence the following line stating that "No king rules forever, only death is eternal."
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Coilfang&n=Scaldin

Re: Bolvar Fordragon's fate! I finally managed to figure out what happened to hi

Quote Originally Posted by Scaldin
    Arthas is not the first Lich King
    Could you pls give a link stating that ?

I think Blizz purposely does this to f*** with us

All points aside i think it would be cool if he was an encounter in IC where you face Bolvar as a death knight with Saurfang has his runed weapon so you can put both of them to rest ;D

I just registered to tell you that you are all wrong.

The red dragonflight came and burned all the bodies before the plague could spread. They burned ALL the bodies.

Also the forsaken plague even kills undead. So, yeah.

Fordragon is dead. His body is gone. All that remained was his shield which is delivered to the king to start that questline in Dragonblight.

He will not be coming back. Unless they make his shield a boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by ferret990
    so worgens shammys--- wolves who turn into wolves who summon wolves who ride wolves-win
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor
    [Shadowmourne, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but frostmourne is one of the best weapons of all time, of all time]

Quote Originally Posted by reyson

The red dragonflight came and burned all the bodies before the plague could spread. They burned ALL the bodies.

Fordragon is dead. His body is gone. All that remained was his shield which is delivered to the king to start that questline in Dragonblight.

We did not see all the bodies burned. There was nothing in the video that confirmed the fire was used before the plague could spread. He is almost certainly not gone, the language glitch practically proved it, something happened that the dragons wanted to keep a secret, yet they told you do go tell the King that he was dead, heavily implying something else happened, none of what you said debunked any of this, indeed the only thing you managed was to betray a severe lack of imagination, and ignorance to past exploits with Blizzard and people seemingly dying but not really.

They do it all the time. This time however, they did it in a way that you never see Bolvar die, making it autmoatically more plausible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by reyson

Dude, its a paladin...

BUBBLE, DUUHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Gannaf
    As usual I was just doing my daily mmo-champion forum check when I stumbled across this ...

Firstly listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6Pht...eature=related
    Listen closely to the part of the prisoner of Arthas
    "I will break you, as I broke HIM"
    Him is probably Saurfang's son

Now watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO0RAcxZQ4M

Doesn't that voice sound VERY familiar!!! Yes, it's Bolvar...
    id rather expect that "HIM" refers to kel'thuzad. and guy shouting would be arthas. note that events shown in those 3 rooms around yogg are very important events from azeroth's past. i think turning arthas into death knight and removing his heart (its most likely this cathedral near icecrown, not shadow vault) is more important than breaking bolvar. besides bolvar and saurfang are both dead, burned by red dragonflight's flames.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna
    Could you pls give a link stating that ?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Lich_king