Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Next Xpack spell that would be really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Oniji
    This is already ingame.

It's called dueling.
    On PvP realms if you duel in a PvP zone against a horde and you are alliance (this can happen lol) you might not want any other horde to attack you :P

Awful spell idea imo. Only way this would work - 20 min CD, not usable in arena.

Fail idea iz FAIL

Worst episode ever.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account

2-man lock teams would never lose again. So no.

haha this is kind of a neat idea only i dont think it should be a lock only thing. maybe like everyone get it once per game or something. Though i agree that is the same as /deul, it still doesnt get that jackass you have it out for if the person is in your battlegroup but not your server
    [CENTER][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp]

"ok one down...get that druid....wait...the druid is dead??"

LOLZ! GG Arena Pwnage... Lock percentage representation in arenas would shoot through the roof and everyone would want one.

Gday healer.. im just gonna take you away from your group and kill you slowly while everyone in my team owns your team. :P

Would be nasty if you got your opponent to around 20% health...use it then so he can't recieve heals from his healer partner, and you've won.

The CD would have to trigger when the effect ends, and not upon cast, otherwise the scenario you get is Lock casts CoH on Player A (probably a healer) and pillar humps/kites/draws things out for the length of the CD then kills player A just in time to do it again to player B. It essentially allows the Lock to 1v3, 1v5, etc. any team composed of classes he can beat in a duel.

stupid idea. original poster needs anger management. sorted

l2p
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    I don't like to change into a kitten and hitting enemies with my paws and rabies, I like assassinating with daggers and poisons!

Somethign that:
    -fears
    -has a biiiig crit
    -puts a dot on the target
    -heals yourself
    -makes the target move with 50% speed
    -is a instant spell
    -... mm what else
    -0 mana cost
    -target doesn't have to be within range or in LOS

What we need is ... SHADOW LANCE! little dingy insta-cast hits: just for the fun of it.

I can't believe the flamers of this posts.
    You do understand that locks are one of the classes that are most vulnerable to interferance when it comes to pvp.

There are no "reset" spells for locks, only howl of terror and it's not instant unless you're affli.
    With this, you just get what you need, everyone else to fuck off and attack the guy that's pissing you off. It can be balanced around, and your pure sarcasm about this being overpowered fails badly.

After all what? Are you afraid to take a lock 1v1?
    Everyone breaks fear, everyone can kill us faster than we can
    And so on.

The only fun i'm having in pvp is when i go meta, do my dots on someone, everyone will hit me because i'm the game's free kill now thanks to blizzard, and if i'm lucky enough to have done enough damage on him, he'll die of dots, or another ally will kill him.

Us locks are having a hard time killing someone, when anyone else can just have a killing spree, go around and own faces.

To us it's either attack a guy and kill him, your hps is then low and someone else finishes you in bg, or in arena, you're the first to die unless it's 2v2 and the healer stands in a corner spamming his flash.

For anyone else, you can just jump around spamming random spells and finishing your target, moving to the next one.

This idea is fine to me, but with the lock hate blizzard has taken since vanilia i never see it being put on live, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

WoW.

just wow. Finally someone gets it.

Thank you very much Skivoh for not being a mentally challenged troll/flamer like 90% of the other posters in this thread.

Completely horrible idea.

Frozen, just because people don't like your idea doesn't make them trolls, and I fully agree with them, it is simply a bad idea for a spell.

And Skivoh, warlocks are actually doing fairly well right now (which has surprised me alot), so if you're sucking it's your own fault, not your class.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.

not a bad idea tbh...
    if you would play vs 2 dps in 2v2 this would be a decent way to reduce the amount of dmg you get.
    But not being able to just /dance for a short time

Quote Originally Posted by Bourdjire
    haha this is kind of a neat idea only i dont think it should be a lock only thing. maybe like everyone get it once per game or something. Though i agree that is the same as /deul, it still doesnt get that jackass you have it out for if the person is in your battlegroup but not your server
    to be honest i like the idea and this interpretation of it. this is how dueling should be done hehehehe. but...it does sound very lockish though . `what you want to fight?....whoosh then we fight here.``just you and me`..i can already see it in my mind heheheh.not arena use though thatd be silly and they whine enough as it is. but my god it would be funnzies all over.
    no apologies for spelling grammar or sentence structure. its sunday .deal with it .
    LOL, look at this angry kid go. Sounds like someone is bleeding from the vagina today. I don't know what I said to piss you off like this, kid, but I do know you must have TONS of friends and a healthy social life with that personality!-(Sindershock)
    The hardcore players are happy with the difficulty (with the exception of Buzzkill, who seems to enjoy complaining)
    Plagued Proto-Drakes suddenly become "Slightly Infected Chicken Drakes", or "Last Nights Takeaway Drakes".chronalis
    `Trolls need locks, wtf. It only fucking makes the most sense.`

If you think about this idea from a "that would be kind of funny" point of few, then yea, somehow sounds nice, but if you really want it in the game, then I have no words describing how really really really really bad this idea is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

How are warlocks doing good now?
    They're still on the PTR, if it isn't live it isn't final. And if it isn't final it doesn't mean we're fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.