Is it too mutch?

With the newest addition (50% chance to remove poison + speed bonus) is Blizz going overboard with the priest? Not that i wouldent love to kill everything, but i hate the mad nerfing that follows.

Are we getting ready for some serious nerfs?

**** I know its PTR so nothing is set in stone. Just wondered if i was the only1 feeling its going overboard****
    Everyone thinks their world is falling.. If they had a solid sense of perspective, they probably wouldn't be gamers.

Re: Is it too mutch?

after every buff comes and a nerf, and after every nerf comes a buff.

learn it, embrace it

Pft, hardly. It's more along the lines of a PvP buffing for a spec that's still too squishy for PvP, even though it does have its benefits in PvE. Besides, Disc still might be getting PW:Barrier and Blizz is still working on improving our Hymn 'system' to be a more important part of playing a priest. What they are doing is giving each spec their own REAL benefits over the other. Shadow's getting a PvP overhaul, Disc's looking more attractive as a raid healer, and Holy's getting more functionality, but the changes are affecting priests as a whole in the grand scheme of things, just great benefits you have to spec into.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=42711.0

Already a thread concerning this talent. Next time it'll be a ban for being too lazy to use the search feature.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara