Thread: OMG not again

OMG not again

hi everbody
    as it is not my native language ,so sorry for some mistakes on my threat in english.

me and my brothers have been playing mmorpg since the time of line age so we r quite familier with such games,
    have been playing wow since the early beta times,we have 3 classes each and shift sometimes to figure out how other classes work in wow,my favorite class is pala like in everquest.
    reading all changes after 3.1 and all i see is insane HUGE nerf against palas in all way ,breaking a core ability of pala and giving an extremely advantege to other plate wearer class with high health and dps has nothing with balance or improvement to do ,i dont know who and where there blizzard team are but they need too much thing to learn about creating a balance in such game.
    i may sound like a noob with this comment ,but who the hell cares to be honest ,many of their employee was not even born when i played mmorpg so to hell all the way.
    many players think that palas are overpowered and many of them have never played with that class (i am damn sure.),so what is so damn OP with palas ,we have no damn CC like other classes except repetance with 1 min colddown,no charge ,no spell interrupt (i am talking about ret palas btw),when your enemy runs from you ,you have a real pain to catch him ,a totally broken ret tree with crap,useless talents,and now give a extremely huge skill to warriors to break our bubble ,yeah hell man nice jobb,after every patch it feels like that before patch i have place in raids ,after patch have no chance ,yes,no,no yes,good,not good,this is valid for all classes actually.
    there are many things that i want to explain but no need ,Blizzard hates palas,so if warriors break our bubble i WANT charge ,I WANT longer stun with less colddown ,hell yeah ,they have freaking enraged regeneration,take it 10 min colddown ,lol i know how the all community will react about that ,why ? because that doesnt pass thier nobel class.

to be honest WHAT the heck is that and what kind of team do u have who MUST do such HUGE buff and nerfs for all classes after every damn patch?
    i think that they have ruined the pala class again and i am really tired of such crap ,cong blizzard for wasting our time with your experinced improvement team ,go on keeping them ,so there are many who are ready to pay their salaries anyway.

Re: OMG not again

i belive paladins cry if they get nerfed more then other classes do.

Many classes get nerfs with 3.1 (RestoDruid, SV-Hunter, etc.). Get over it like a grown-up and don't qq that pathetic.
    Gilneas EU - Germany, so I don't have to be perfect in English ;D

YOUR TEARS!

THEY SUSTAIN ME!

WE NEED....MOAR!
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

30% paladins in arena top100. nuff said.

This user has been banned.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Yet another QQ thread.

*lock*
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara