Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...

Re: [Priest] Regen Trinket Comparison

Reread previous posts. Already provided math showing that for 75% of fight durations Sliver performs higher than expected. Sticking to the argument that Sliver is bad without evidence is... bad. Also trying to argue that a trinket with lower throughput should be used over one with higher throughput on fights with no mana concerns makes you look... bad. It's just not a sound argument in the least.

Stop thinking of the trinkets as existing in a bubble where they're the only item that exists. Actually think of their impact in a fight. I'm done though, looks like a lost cause.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by harky
    Reread previous posts. Already provided math showing that for 75% of fight durations Sliver performs higher than expected. Sticking to the argument that Sliver is bad without evidence is... bad. Also trying to argue that a trinket with lower throughput should be used over one with higher throughput on fights with no mana concerns makes you look... bad. It's just not a sound argument in the least.

Stop thinking of the trinkets as existing in a bubble where they're the only item that exists. Actually think of their impact in a fight. I'm done though, looks like a lost cause.

Im not gonna read all the posts where people talk about what trinket is supperior etc etc, just gonna make a statement.

The only fight so far in which a priest might be screaming about mana is the LK fight to be ohnest. And yes in this case, Solace is, the better choice. You will not loose your stack, I cant see how the sliver trinkets can be better for a priest then solaces, I got both solaces mysellf. A priest has enough buttons to look at, and being it our job to make sure no one dies [as that is the role we fit best as holy] I wouldnt take a trinket with a mana on use, Especialy as a blood elf, its simply stupid, and not needed.

the good thing about solace is that you dont have to worry about it, in 99% of the times you will not loose your stacks, Unless its on fight where it doesnt make a diffrence. It doesnt kill you on PP to have it wear off, It doesnt wipe off on Dreamwalker [if entering the portals, which you shouldnt be doing anyway in most cases as a priest]

nomnomnom
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyBlade
    Every new dps trinket in the game should be itemised exactly and perfectly for you and also be an upgrade over your current trinkets.
    If this doesn't happen, the game is broken beyond horrific terrible belief and is not worth playing.
    http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...scale/nysalia/
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/225579/

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Dual-Solace all the way <3

Just got my second one yesterday.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

15+ Year Old Account

blah i hate you. we are running toc pugs weekly now to get them for myself and another healer. had one drop this week and he won it so im guaranteed the next (if it ever drops again) haha
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Actually for fights like Bloodqueen/Dreamwalker(25) I still use Spark of hope + Solace. Spark is still such an amazing mana regen trinket. Wish there was an upgraded version of it.
    Science started out as a form of Magic.
    When Science is advanced enough Magic is dispelled.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from Magic.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...istract/simple

Dropping the Sticky tag, but adding a permanent link in the reference post on the front page.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~