Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Hidden Boss(es) in Ahn'kahet??

Its seems that the Old Kingdom is what used to be of the nerubians when Arthas trekked through and such. Azjol Nerub is like a current housing, living area maybe?

But when you drop down the hall you fall through ALOT of "old kingdom"

There has to be a raid scheduled for this somewhere, it wouldn't include anyone important that we know of, unless Anubarak comes back to life somehow. We aren't strangers to seeing that though. Id like to see a giant old kingdom raid, even though I despised Old Kingdom lol
    I'm on hiatus. Waiting till summer/cataclysm to get back to my sexy orc warlock. You jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    I don't think we're done with Nerubians. One thing blizz likes, is bugs.
    this

and trolls ofcourse! :-X
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Pwntage
    Perosnally (no evidence to this, just my personal opinion), I think that there will be a Nerubian raid instance there.

Much like MC, I think the entrance to the raid will be INSIDE Ahn'Kahet.
    Yes, I've thought of this.. You know when you enter Old Kingdom, after the first packs with spiders there's some weird pool. I thought that it might be the instance portal. I'll try to find a picture of the place I mean.

EDIT:

That light blue thingie without a skull on is what I mean, and why would it be colored if it wouldn't be anything special?!

blue part is where the "mushrom" boss is, or am i wrong? ???

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by cardoza
    blue part is where the "mushrom" boss is, or am i wrong? ???
    No, not that part. I mean the blue spot, if you walk in the instance and just go straight forward, almost at the first boss, just before it

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

I think he's talking about the pool with the two glowing eyes

All the water containers on that map are blue, including the reflecting pool before the 3rd boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Abacus
    Hope so, cause fitting "The ancient Nerubian Empire" into 2 instances is a bit silly weak, imho.
    Yea i hope so too because killing the nerubian lord that helped arthas to where he was today (anub barack) at lvl 72 was sad...all he could do was run away and throw low lvls at you.

Not just any spartan; John Halo Spartan.

Quote Originally Posted by Zep
    No, not that part. I mean the blue spot, if you walk in the instance and just go straight forward, almost at the first boss, just before it
    The same color is in the pool before 3rd boss, there's just water there, nothing new.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Comprise
    The same color is in the pool before 3rd boss, there's just water there, nothing new.
    Gah didn't see that.. :/ But anywhoo, in the pool I mean there's some strange eyes or something in it.. Anyone know what that is ?