Question about Healbot

Hey guys i just got Healbot.
    Seems really really nice.

But i have one problem with it.
    It sees that i have 5 buttons on my mouse. So when i click the "Heals" tab it shows all 5 buttons.
    I can assign any spell to each button. it works GREAT !

But i dont really like using mouse buttons for spells. I much prefer keyboard keys.

I would like to setup Healbot so i can mouse over someones name and hit the key.

~ = renew
    1 = flash
    2 = greater
    3 = shield
    4 = pom
    c = poh
    v = binding

But i cant find a place inside the healbot setup screen to set this up...

It seems to always wants to use mouse buttons.

Can someone help ?

thanks

Re: Question about Healbot

Download Grid!!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Ap%C3%A1che

I'd say your best bet is to abandon healbot (seriously, it has all the cons and none of the pros of a good UI) and look into writing a bundle of mouseover macros and binding them to the keys you want, a couple of folks i know heal that way.

Its a preference really, but I like having 1,2,3,4,5,c,v, etc. for other things such as trinkets, fade, inner focus, mass dispel, and so on. Some people prefer Clique+Grid over Healbot for click healing; I would try both out and see what you like best. But if you prefer to heal with buttons, then Grid or mouseover macros are the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Athili
    I'd say your best bet is to abandon healbot (seriously, it has all the cons and none of the pros of a good UI) and look into writing a bundle of mouseover macros and binding them to the keys you want, a couple of folks i know heal that way.
    Never had problems healing SWP with it. As a clicker, primarilly, it cannot be beaten. But yeah, this functionality is not available with Healbot. You'll need mouseover macros.

Please don't use Healbot.

Use Grid together with Clique and some mouseover macros.

Healbot's only advantage is that it runs out of the box. In every other aspect, it's just so inferior to Grid... it's not even funny.

im a healbot user been one for along time. I tried to use clique and grid but just couldnt get it to work as well as HB did.

Im sure ill try it again and maybe if i use it long enough ill like it.

His question was about Healbot and not Grid+Clique, great thing with Healbot in my opinion is that it works with little to no setup and no need for extra addons. Can be used as a buff monitor, decurse etc. and with the new skins, fonts etc. you can actually make it look as "sleek" as Grid. If you take the time to setup everything then yes Grid and Clique can be superior in some aspects.

Did you know if you scramble the letters in "HEALBOT" you can spell "LOATHEB"

Oh Blizzard, you're so punny.