Tips for going against Rogue/Mage Teams and Hunter/Pally?

Currently, I'm a 37/0/34 Hpally, and my partners a shadowfrost dk. We seem to have trouble the most vs these two teams though. Anyone have any tips?

Re: Tips for going against Rogue/Mage Teams and Hunter/Pally?

Mage/rogue: Either nuke down the rogue really fast (Start out with PS>IT>IT>Empower rune weapon>Gargoyle) or do the same thing with the mage, just keep one of them away from your healer.
    Hunter/Hpala: This is a tough one, but you need to nuke the pala and LoS the hunter when he CC's your healer.
    Thats what have given me succes against these setups at 2250-2300 rating

if your a healer and a dps in arena, rarely should you have a problem against two dps (especailly a rogue and mage) UNLESS they can CC well or they just sick dps and depending on ur arena rating you won't find any sick dps in 1500-1700 bracket. The holy paladin and hunter are a WHOLE different story. Yeah you should try to los the hunter UNLESS you like my team where me a rogue and my holy pally both fight but he throws out heals at the same time.

For rogue/mage your pala has to play super defensive and spam LOS so that the mage cant nuke him down. If they go after you it's pretty much insta win... They wont last vs your damage. Doesnt matter who you focus. If you target the rogue he'll drop pretty fast or if you target the mage you grip+coi the rogue off the pally and interupt the mages casts.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

You need to utilize Judgement of the Martyr, helps like hell against mage trying to polymorph you, and even rogue's blind if you're really lucky.

Most likely a mage wouldn't bother CC'ing you. The rogue nor mage doesn't do all that much damage against a death knight, so they would probably nuke you for all they're worth. If the mage is frost, just save freedom for Deep Freeze. If you really want to overkill it, most rogues with brains will probably CLOS when you target then after a stunlock, so use /cast [target=mouseover] Hammer of Justice

You honestly shouldn't have any problems against double dps team if the DK just peel them off you.

Against Hunter \ Paladin you just nuke the hunter and CC the paladin with Hammer of Justice and Repentence, rest of the time you need to LOS the hunter.

Mmm, also, anyone know if theres any new librams in 3.1? Or should I just grab the FoL libram

I got 1800 arena points atm, what should I be getting next? People have recommended the libram.

Arena points will be wiped before 3.1 releases, but I personally prefer the Holy light libram.