Leatherworking Mount Idea

My friend had a cool idea.

What if Leatherworkers could make a "Saddle" that could only be used on beasts.

So you would take the "Saddle" out to say, Borean, and use it on a Whooly Rhino. Then that would be your mount.

You could only have the Saddle attached to one beast at a time however so you couldnt have unlimited pets.

IDK... kind of a neat idea. Thought I'd post it.
    (80) - (80)
    Proud Member of the MMO-Champion Community
    - Embrace Your Inner Geek - Gameplay First - Every Voice Matters - Learn & Grow -
    - Lead Responsibly - Commit To Quality - Play Nice, Play Fair - Think Globally -

Re: Leatherworking Mount Idea

comes from a an engineering style of prof.

lol... stolen.

love the idea though. :-*

Yeah when my friend told me his idea I thought it was neat...
    (80) - (80)
    Proud Member of the MMO-Champion Community
    - Embrace Your Inner Geek - Gameplay First - Every Voice Matters - Learn & Grow -
    - Lead Responsibly - Commit To Quality - Play Nice, Play Fair - Think Globally -

15+ Year Old Account

I like the idea. I think its easier said than done. You would probably have to do a lot of tinkering to make a lot of these beasts rideable mounts. They would also have to be a certain size or it would look ridiculous. Imagine my draenei riding around on a crag boar from Dun Morogh.

well they already can size mounts for races so it doesnt seem too outlandish for them to do

but we would havesomething too awsome from this so blizzard would nerf this "To the ground,baby!"

As a blacksmith I demand to ride an anvil around. With tons of little feet Terry Pratchett style.

This is a good idea! It could be a mount made out of leather scrapes! Mountable Patchwerk here I come!!! :P

15+ Year Old Account

I will only allow this if my Engineer gets to do the same thing to Mechnicals.

Spidertank FTW!
    VOL'JIN FOR WARCHIEF 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Zedric
    I will only allow this if my Engineer gets to do the same thing to Mechnicals.

Spidertank FTW!
    Cause you don't already have awesome mounts as it is?
    Signature too large...