Tier 8 with or w/o kilt?

Is it optional to have kilt/robe, or is it unclear at this point?

Re: Tier 8 with or w/o kilt?

There is no announcement for a "Show kilt" option, so I will venture to say it will be with a kilt with w/e piece it is attached to ( Either breastplate or legs.)

Not sure what it will be, but I vote kilt, i misses my pally T2 :'(

Wondering the same thing for druids.
    Taurens look stupid in pants, even more stupid than usual

kilts are cloth and come to the knees, that is a dress and does not even look like plate.

KILT PLX would be hot to tanking with a kilt.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmight
    kilts are cloth and come to the knees, that is a dress and does not even look like plate.
    I'm pretty sure dresses are cloth too, I think it's correct to call it a kilt since that's what is written on most of the gear.

Nordrassil Feral-Kilt
    Cyclone War-Kilt
    Valorous Earthshatter Kilt

ect..

Although paladin T2 pants where called leg plates I'm sure it's hard to describe them calling that. So the natural term would be kilt.

In a design aspect one could assume that the kilt for paladins and shamans would go something like this...

Paladin- Plate Leggings, Over that would be a chain mail kilt, covered with either cloth or leather. Leather would be more realistic.

Shaman- Mail Leggings with chain mail kilt over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soad0488
    In a design aspect one could assume that the kilt for paladins and shamans would go something like this...

Paladin- Plate Leggings, Over that would be a chain mail kilt, covered with either cloth or leather. Leather would be more realistic.

Shaman- Mail Leggings with chain mail kilt over it.
    People like to bitch dude; like even if they were getting paid they could come up with ANYTHING close to resembling the awesomeness that is this game.

Just like that asshole that sits in your backseat and tells you how to drive.