Paladin tier 8 chest

anyone else thankful they have a female paladin and dont got a huge dick on their chest, i mean hey there are tabards but hey its still going to be there
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

Re: Paladin tier 8 chest

Really now? Are you that immature? Or do just you like dicks that much that you actually think about that.

Deleted

Agree, not every ball-long thing-ball pic is a dick...

Someone's ashamed of showing off... way to be self-conscious about your pen0r, loser

You see what you want to see.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

Actually i brought up the fact in vent last night that i liked the tier 8 and our 2 holy paladins brought it up, i just figured it was one of those things like "you are no breathing manually" Once you read it you start noticing it until your annoyed

sigh o well guess that plan failed
    Rogues don't have loyalties, they have contracts and their blades are purchased in gold.

Tabard.

I think the set looks awful on females, so no, im not pleased with it
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

Most men don't go around in day-to-day life without pants and boxers, with their swinging pipe exposed for the world. They cover it up with some kind of FABRIC.

It doesn't matter anyway, you'll be working on so many factions that you'll be wearing a Tabard all the time for reputation regardless.

And do that .1% of the playerbase that goes around with their pipe improperly tarped, enjoy your continued freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor
    You see what you want to see.
    + What's wrong with the male sex organ? Didn't it use to represent power and stuff in old civilizations?

Quote Originally Posted by Psykel
    + What's wrong with the male sex organ? Didn't it use to represent power and stuff in old civilizations?
    Dr.Manhattan thinks there is nothing wrong at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybran
    Dr.Manhattan thinks there is nothing wrong at all.
    Exactly, and isn't he the most powerful character in Watchmen?
    Edit: If you are obssessed enough to see a penis in the paladin t8 armor, then you just acknowledge the paladin as the most powerful class.

That crap is immature, stop it already. I don't see it when I look at it, and if some people tells me I have a dick on my chest, I just put them on ignore because its stupid and immature. Is everyone here that young?

very happy about my femal human pala, but jsut because they look better in skirts and the tank top is awesome!
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti
    very happy about my femal human pala, but jsut because they look better in skirts and the tank top is awesome!
    No. It is not. Plate bikinis are getting old.

Guess What? You also have a dick on your chest whenever you wear a tie... or a belt... or hang a knife from your belt...

Tabards? One great big dick.

Lightning bolts? Magical hammers? You guessed it, magical dicks.

Swords? Hammers? Staves? Polearms? Everything but fist weapons? Dicks. If they're two-handed, oh ho ho, that's an ENORMOUS dick. Sorry Fury Warriors, you're double-duplex-dick-wielders.

Long story short, it's preprogrammed into human psychology that anything long and narrow immediately becomes a symbol of strength and authority, and anything cup/bowl/ring like is a symbol of wisdom and beauty. This is because we tend to associate those things with penises and vaginae, respectively, and often incorporate those elements into their design automatically, without ever really thinking about it. Why do short, fat swords not look as cool as the thinner, longer ones with a little width at the end? I've got bad news, chuck...

Would quoting part of the above for a forum signature result in an eventual ban?

Quote Originally Posted by PalliesThrowStuff
    Guess What? You also have a dick on your chest whenever you wear a tie... or a belt... or hang a knife from your belt...

Tabards? One great big dick.

Lightning bolts? Magical hammers? You guessed it, magical dicks.

Swords? Hammers? Staves? Polearms? Everything but fist weapons? Dicks. If they're two-handed, oh ho ho, that's an ENORMOUS dick. Sorry Fury Warriors, you're double-duplex-dick-wielders.

Long story short, it's preprogrammed into human psychology that anything long and narrow immediately becomes a symbol of strength and authority, and anything cup/bowl/ring like is a symbol of wisdom and beauty. This is because we tend to associate those things with penises and vaginae, respectively, and often incorporate those elements into their design automatically, without ever really thinking about it. Why do short, fat swords not look as cool as the thinner, longer ones with a little width at the end? I've got bad news, chuck...

QFT ;D
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

I think the chest design looks great. I could careless about a penis cause im a Blood Elf. Oviuosly that means im gay So more to me... really though it looks great. Plus KILT FTW!!!