Dispelling Explosive Shot

... Couldn't you dispel Explosive Shot before?
    I'm 95% sure the only way I survive Hunter teams at all in arenas is by dispelling Explosive Shot. But recently, i.e. the past day or two, I've noticed I can't dispel it anymore. Some people are telling me it never was dispellable (in which case I have no idea what I was dispelling, because they sure as hell weren't spamming mark on me) and others are telling me it was.

Someone confirm I'm not (or am) insane?

p.s. thought about posting this in the Hunter forums, but then decided they're probably all too busy looking at the pretty big numbers to notice whether it's magic or not.

Re: Dispelling Explosive Shot

Good call... I'm a hunter and I have no idea if it's dispellable or not... then again, I don't PvP much, but still lol

greenmasheen

it used to be dispellable.

making it non dispellable is bullshit.

Hunters are actually starting to throw in as lil spell pen, maby that would effect dispellability?
    I love the Power Glove.

Just confirmed, it's no longer dispellable.

WHAT THE HELL?

Ever since all huntards spec'd Survival it's been non-dispellable. :P

I was going to ask this in the Priest forum, but since all they do is sit and look at bars, what color is Maly?..........

Oh look, another big number! And another! Dead priest...

Quote Originally Posted by WhisperBlades
    Ever since all huntards spec'd Survival it's been non-dispellable. :P
    It definitely wasn't. I remember when I was doing BGs and QQing about how Explosive Shot owned me, three people in guild told me I could dispel it.
    And then Hunters weren't so bad anymore. Except now they're bad again.

It was dispellable, however i can't tell when/why it got changed. Moreover, i find this change very logic since it can't be treated as a spell cuz it's an explosive charge and a priest dispelling a dynamite or a bomb would be wierd, or the trigger effect. Also spell penetration is logic again since this ability seems to be treated as part of the fire magic school.

Mostly annoyed with the stealth fix. Does someone at Blizzard really want Hunters to be Gladiator this season?

Quote Originally Posted by zsuper
    Mostly annoyed with the stealth fix. Does someone at Blizzard really want Hunters to be Gladiator this season?
    It WOULD be the first season that happened.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    It WOULD be the first season that happened.
    Let me rephrase that to 'faceroll their way to Gladiator without needing any PvP skill what-so-ever.' Hunters in TBC were extremely dangerous in any season if they were good; however, good ones were extremely rare.

Quote Originally Posted by zsuper
    Let me rephrase that to 'faceroll their way to Gladiator without needing any PvP skill what-so-ever.' Hunters in TBC were extremely dangerous in any season if they were good; however, good ones were extremely rare.
    Let me rephrase that to 'faceroll their way to Gladiator without needing any PvP skill what-so-ever.' Spriest in TBC were extremely dangerous in any season if they were good; however, good ones were extremely rare.

----

Let me rephrase that to 'faceroll their way to Gladiator without needing any PvP skill what-so-ever.' Retris in TBC were extremely dangerous in any season if they were good; however, good ones were extremely rare.

----

and so on

I was shadow and gladiator in season one. I also had the shittiest gear of the top spriests. so that makes me "extremely rare." lolz!

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil
    I was shadow and gladiator in season one. I also had the shittiest gear of the top spriests. so that makes me "extremely rare." lolz!
    May be not in season 1 or early 2. But afterwards... high rated SP's were extremly rare....

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet
    May be not in season 1 or early 2. But afterwards... high rated SP's were extremly rare....
    Or on rogue CC chain teams.