Dot Timer for PTR ?

Anyone can suggest me a working DOT timing addon for the PTR ?
    I use Timerbuttons on live server but dont work on PTR, because it cant split your dots from other WL dots so if you stand on the puppets with 3 other WL, your timer is always up.

[div class="blizzquotewrap"][div class="blizzquoteinner"][span class="corners-top"][span][/span][/span][div class="blizzquoteheader"][span]Quote from: Blizzard Staff[/span][/div][div class="blizzquote"]Warlock's survavibility wasn't really good at the start of Wrath of the Lich King, but they're in a pretty good place right now.[/div][span class="corners-bottom"][span][/span][/span][/div][/div]

Deleted

Re: Dot Timer for PTR ?

I use Classtimer on my normal relm and on PTR, worked fine for me

DotTimer on Curse works perfect even on the ptr
    omen and recount working fine too

Dotimer dont work on PTR for me.

Or at least i cant tell what dot is mine and what is from the other 523 WL standing next to me.
    I want to measure my DPS but without knowing which dot is mine i cant recast them.

Both Dotimer and Timerbuttons showing EVERY Dot from everyone on the target and overwrite the cooldown everytime.
    [div class="blizzquotewrap"][div class="blizzquoteinner"][span class="corners-top"][span][/span][/span][div class="blizzquoteheader"][span]Quote from: Blizzard Staff[/span][/div][div class="blizzquote"]Warlock's survavibility wasn't really good at the start of Wrath of the Lich King, but they're in a pretty good place right now.[/div][span class="corners-bottom"][span][/span][/span][/div][/div]

So maybe anyone can tell me how to tell DoTimer only to recognize my dots on a target ?