WTB Typhoon buff

Well im a boomkin druid and i like to pvp ALOT but thing is we are so so limited compared to any other class or spec.

Our survivability is just plain crap ones they locked on u there is no way out specially classes like dk or rogues or ret pallies.

Typhoon spell: Just plain crap a 5yard nockback is nothing vs melee or even casters or healers.

If u ever dueled a healer class doesnt matter of its priest/pally/resto druid/resto shammy im telling u now u have no chance of winning like NO CHANCE.

Even with lucky crits and proc of stuns they still have instant heals and shields and bubbles and totems to protect them selfs from ur next move.

So this is the suggestion regards fixing balance druids a bit.

Typhoon to get some sort of silence 2/3 sec

or

Gylph is with like silencing the enemy for 3 sec and knocking them back another 5-10 yards to give u some breathing space.

They spell is cool is dont get me wrong yeah its exp in mana but who cares if u time it right and has a very offective way in use.

I would really like to hear other balance druid point of views who pvp and find it hard 2 make distance between them and other classes.

Also im not qqing its just other classes like spriest gets all this new spells which gives them the edge why cant we thats all/

Re: WTB Typhoon buff

Blues already explained.. your not getting a bigger typhoon knockback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Where u read this? i havnt seen that post?

I think they just scared cuz to many rogues/dk/rets will qq regards a bigger knockback its just plain stupid.

The mount of threads ive read regards boomkins getting owed by rogues and every other melee class its just plain pafetic on blizz behalf.

Seriously with crippling poison deathgrip there is no way to run from melee casters.

Ive even come to the extand of prob dropping jc for eng boots (nitro speed) so i get half a chance vs them.

Quote Originally Posted by ChoPPeRau
    Well im a boomkin druid and i like to pvp ALOT but thing is we are so so limited compared to any other class or spec.

Our survivability is just plain crap ones they locked on u there is no way out specially classes like dk or rogues or ret pallies.

Typhoon spell: Just plain crap a 5yard nockback is nothing vs melee or even casters or healers.

If u ever dueled a healer class doesnt matter of its priest/pally/resto druid/resto shammy im telling u now u have no chance of winning like NO CHANCE.

Even with lucky crits and proc of stuns they still have instant heals and shields and bubbles and totems to protect them selfs from ur next move.

So this is the suggestion regards fixing balance druids a bit.

Typhoon to get some sort of silence 2/3 sec

or

Gylph is with like silencing the enemy for 3 sec and knocking them back another 5-10 yards to give u some breathing space.

They spell is cool is dont get me wrong yeah its exp in mana but who cares if u time it right and has a very offective way in use.

I would really like to hear other balance druid point of views who pvp and find it hard 2 make distance between them and other classes.

Also im not qqing its just other classes like spriest gets all this new spells which gives them the edge why cant we thats all/

I agree typhoon should have the same knockback range as thunderstorm, but on some sort of mechanism that like say it has 30 yard range, if you hit someone at 30 yards it does nothing, if at 29 yards it knocks them back one yard, if at 15 it knocks them back 15. etc.

As for us being underpowered, yes We get absolutely owned by DK's Rogues, and anything that locks us down really.. as for losing against healers, I never have that issue in world pvp/battlegrounds they cant outheal trees hitting for 1-1.7k starfall + 10-15k starfire crits, i cant speak for arena though as i avoid it as i dont feel as moonkin we have the survivability to effectively play well in it ^^

Deleted

mkay, if you cant kill a healer as boomkin idk what to say... boomkins got like tremendous nukes, wrath wrath wrath crit procc trees starfire spam 1 stun dead. cyclone starfire warstomp cyclone starfire typhoon wrath moonfire if hes not dead by then hes a liveing legend.tho idd boomkins are useless in arena, unless you let them go berserk undisturbed.

boomkins works kinda fine in 3v3 with a ele shammy and pala healer, if they can put out some awesome teamwork, shaman pushback + bloodlust lavaburst chainlightning starfire BAAAAAAM

Not sure what healers u dueled against but most i have have like 20k + hp and 500+ res and there is no chance on killing them with my cd vs there cd.

Regards arena in 2s with rogue which is stilll hard killing a healer specially shammies they just survie way 2 much and so do priest prob easiest would be pally and resto druids 2 kill in arena.

Im just saying dk have 2 set of silence death grip pet stun thats like 4 ways of stopping a healer 2 heal.

What the hell do we have NOTHING thats just BS. Typhoone should have a 3 sec silence at least so we can do some dps between and at least time it right with cylones trees and starfall.

Ive read that starfall stuns used 2 help in previous patches beating healers but now we just dont have so much to offer to be able 2 kill them.

I will prob record duels and show u guys what i mean by not able 2 kill healers.

Clearly you have no idea what an Elemental Sham is, considering it's the most gimped PvP spec in the game...

Yeah u guys are in the same boat as us i think over looked once again.

Why do spriets get a buff and we both get over loooked?

WHY BLIZZ WHY?

If you want the TL;DR version...here it is...

"I'm Paper: Nerf Scissors, Rock is fine"

It could be said with any other class/spec exept fotm

Try to duel something with a dps warrior and then come back.

Unfortunately this is just how life is right now. I think that buffing Typhoon would be the worst thing they could do to the druid community. We already get brash comments pertaining to the infamy of our snares and escape mechanisms. Here are just a couple reasons why Typhoon needs to stay the way it is:

A) It has less then half the cooldown of Thunderstorm.

B) It has 3x the range of Thunderstorm.

C) With talents, it does more damage then Thunderstorm.

D) Most people are sick of talents/spells/skills being meshed with other classes (i.e. tank QQ'ing)

Typhoon is a utility, much like cyclone. People like to buff the hell out of everything they feel doesn't live up to another classes spells. What people don't look at is the bigger picture. Our CC'ing capabilities are perfectly fine. People may complain that they are to short or don't have the desired effect. The real issue with Boomkin PvP is it's RNG. Blizzard has stated two varying statements about RNG in PvP. They have said that they feel a 1% proc rate for 20,000 damage is just as good as a 10% proc rate for 2000 damage. See where I'm going with this? We can't evaluate OUR Typhoon over other classes spells (*cough* *cough* Thunderstorm) without first analyzing differences OTHER then sheer DPS and mechanics. The second comment that was made was relating to how they intend to try reducing the amount of RNG in PvP. I think we will see a LOT more split tooltips that relate to PvE v. PvP (much like we see in Faerie Fire in 3.1).

All in all, I have 3/5 Hateful, full Hateful honor gear, and my T7.5 chest/legs and I have no problem 1v1'ing most classes (rogues and mages being my hardest). For healers, I think its easy; I just cyclone roll them.

1) Load your DoTs Faerie Fire first (in-case they start dispelling)
    2) Cast 1 starfire
    3) Cyclone
    4) Pre-cast Starfire at 2-3 seconds left depending on your haste
    5) repeat steps 3 & 4 two more times
    6) Pop treants
    7) Typhoon to break casts
    8) Wrath spam til dead

... If you don't have enough stats to burn a healer down faster then that, then you need to "go fish" for some more gear or wait til the healer burns some more cooldowns and repeat steps 3-8 when diminishing returns lifts from Cyclone.

I'd say if your having issues with Typhoon. Might want to practice the auto-shot jump that hunters had to learn in vanilla WoW. Best use of Typhoon imo is to run and jump, flip your mouse to view behind you, hotkey hit typhoon, and turn back around to continue running. Don't hate the game, hate the player (I could swear thats how it goes ... -_-).

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritus
    The second comment that was made was relating to how they intend to try reducing the amount of RNG in PvP.
    Did you even read past that sentance or do you have selective hearing. I'm in agreement that it sucks. I was using the template of RNG to represent how people compare X spell to Y spell and ask for a buff to X.