These two healer class's i hate to the top, holy paladin, at the moment, can just kite around a piller, and his partner can be takin big amount of damage, yet, they still remain at full mana, what the hell is up with that, they cant go oom for nothing, unless there nab and just stay in one spot, which rarely happens at all..

And priest its dead annoying, coz if there teamed with death knight or rogue:
The rogue: can just stun lock me, while priest jus abt 7-8 mana burns and i go completely oom, srsly takes no skill in the effort of that class surely
The death knight: can just *chains of ice* me in one spot constently, for the priest too mana burn me to hell literaly...

I'm a restoration shaman with 830 resilience 22.4k hp, and 15k mana, and yet, against them teams, even if in savage gear, the paladin team can dominate, coz there class is over powered for real, i hope in the next patch, they balance pvp more, coz srsly, in tbc, i had a 2k rating hunter, and 2k rating resto druid, both required skill to be honest, some say druid was the most over powered class in tbc, in some situations they was, but in some, it did take effort to play the class, consentration, and dedication at the class..

But now in lichking, its like *skill* fell right out the window, u can be rare gear and make 2k-2.3k rating easy, depending on class, so the patch better sort things, so you need gear to get the desired rating that you want.

And by any means im not QQ'ing, so dont state the fact :P just pvp has bin the main reason i play world of warcraft, and it gets ruined coz of unbalanced times... just look back at level 60 AV,, no resilience... that was the good oh days, knowing your class come into the fact..

Restoration shaman
Marshmellow
Alliance: Auchindoun