PVP DK, What Specc is the best ?

What specc is the best fore a DK in PVP ( Arenas )
    ty

Deleted

Re: PVP DK, What Specc is the best ?

Faceroll, specc just take random talents and a holy paladin with you, and you'll get 2k by just taking a blink with your eye ^^

Deleted

Search for Shadowfrost on Google, and there you go.

( Something along the lines of (0/21/50)

in next patch, your going to want 0/20/51

un-nerfed gargoyle>deathchill
    all hail king frost strike

Quote Originally Posted by psicorp
    in next patch, your going to want 0/20/51

un-nerfed gargoyle>deathchill
    But, is an "un-nerfed gargoyle" worth losing Glacial Rot?

It's a tough call right now but all of the real pros at aj seem to be saying "Goodbye gargoyle."

With the damage buff to Blood Boil and Plague Strike and the fact that a lot of the better teams can contain your gargoyle to where he does almost nothing (now, admittedly this does force them to play against your gargoyle still but not like lower ranked teams who stand there and take gargoyle shots to the face).

actually the general consensus is usually "well how good is he going to be?" which is what we will have to find out. i have faith in "mr. gargoyle" however
    all hail king frost strike

Quote Originally Posted by psicorp
    actually the general consensus is usually "well how good is he going to be?" which is what we will have to find out. i have faith in "mr. gargoyle" however
    I'm just pointing out what every person seems to be saying on arena junkies. Granted some of the Death Knight players there may not be the best in the world but it does have a requirement of having a very solid ranked arena team to post.

I think I'll try it without gargoyle and instead have an extra 20% Icy Touch damage.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerzero
    I'm just pointing out what every person seems to be saying on arena junkies. Granted some of the Death Knight players there may not be the best in the world but it does have a requirement of having a very solid ranked arena team to post.

I think I'll try it without gargoyle and instead have an extra 20% Icy Touch damage.
    Your not going to kill druids like that. Druids are just going to hot through your imp icy touch. When you get that druid to half hp, and your partner gets off a stun or silence, you are going to wanna blow strangulate and your gargoyle to pump as much damage as you can into that anoying druid so that one good crit heal wont keep him alive long enough for him to get around a pillar, or just out of range. Gargoyle also follows him and shoots stopping him from maby even shadow melding or stelthing if you deseases drop off.
    This is of course... is all assuming your running DK+healer. I gues if you double dpsing it, then go for it.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".