Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Stick it to rogues

Since WotF is so damn annoying for us I vote an alliance race gets something that removes blind and incapacitate effects. Make it happen blizz
    SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES SIGNATURE RULES

Re: Stick it to rogues

why? Its not needed.

With the incoming changes we should be able to kill rogues quite easy tbh.

Meh, everyone has to deal with WoTF thanks to the arena.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

It's already implemented?
    Q.: What happens when a Paladin uses Consecration while at the same time a Death Knight puts up Desecration?

A.: No man's land.

guess what , allyance alrdy has a WOTF equal... its called every man for himself...

Quote Originally Posted by srx
    guess what , allyance alrdy has a WOTF equal... its called every man for himself...
    Ya because THAT's the same thing....

Quote Originally Posted by The Death Itself
    It's already implemented?
    No it's not?

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Meh, everyone has to deal with WoTF thanks to the arena.
    Yes I know this but I just recently was regrinding honor and this minor inconvenience was irritating as hell. So I came here to get flamed and make smart as comments back at people.

Quote Originally Posted by Anglarana
    why? Its not needed.

With the incoming changes we should be able to kill rogues quite easy tbh.
    I am not interested in killing them. I am interested in getting them off me for 2 seconds so i can emote at them since I am a slow typer.

Quote Originally Posted by venom1234
    Ya because THAT's the same thing....
    no, its better

Like srx said, Every Man for Himself. Not that it only removes incapacitate and blind effects it also removes fear, stun and movement imparing effects.
    Q.: What happens when a Paladin uses Consecration while at the same time a Death Knight puts up Desecration?

actualy this thread made me laugh so hard i registered xD
    look , maybe it shares CD with trinket so dont say WOTF is better cus u can have 2 DPS trinkets as human...

WotF only removes 3 things: -fear
    -charm
    -sleep

Charm is only used by warlocks with a succubus in PvP, but no warlock even uses one, especially when it shares diminishing returns with fear.

Sleep is not even available in PvP.

Fear is the only effect that WotF removes and there are already so many fear removing effects that one more doesn't make much of a difference.

I would personally prefer one more trinket than one fear removal on a 2 min cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by The Death Itself
    Sleep is not even available in PvP.
    Really? Because one of the best arena class/spec uses one.

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=49012#taught-by-npc

Also, you guys know that Every Man for Himself and the PVP trink share a cd right? So all it really does is let you not waste that trink slot in PVP.

You CAN'T EMfH then pvp trink back to back.
    You CAN WotF then pvp trink back to back.

I'd much rather have WotF than EMfH.

Quote Originally Posted by venom1234
    I am not interested in killing them. I am interested in getting them off me for 2 seconds so i can emote at them since I am a slow typer.
    Join a typing class and GTFO.

kkthxbye.

If you hate Will of the Forsaken, why are you saying that an alliance race should get something similar? That would just mean that have to deal with it even more.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    If you hate Will of the Forsaken, why are you saying that an alliance race should get something similar? That would just mean that have to deal with it even more.
    In arena ya, but then at least ally would have something really op against certain classes like WotF is. Do you know how much it sucks trying to get honor as an ally priest or lock knowing that at least 70% of everyone you face in a BG gets a free extra trink against your main way of surviving?

It sucks being a priest right now no matter what race you are. Being alliance just makes it even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by omegatrigun
    In arena ya, but then at least ally would have something really op against certain classes like WotF is. Do you know how much it sucks trying to get honor as an ally priest or lock knowing that at least 70% of everyone you face in a BG gets a free extra trink against your main way of surviving?
    Wait a second... are you telling me that in every wsg there's 7 undead, in every ab there's 10-11 undead, in every eots there's 10-11 undead.
    Dont let me keep on going, cause if thats true, then i guess your battlegroup really suck for your part, but tbh i don't trust that theres ~70% undead in every bg you play.

Also, horde races need Stoneform. Do you have any idea how much it sucks trying to get honor as a horde priest knowing that at least 70% of everyone you face is rogues using poisons?