I need a lot of help.

I have a friend who Heals as a Priest. Well, It's a friend of my Wife's. Anyway.... I found out she has been healing Shadow Spec'ed. I don't even wanna go there.... SO lets move on...

She wants to heal. So I suggested:
    Healbot
    Decursive

I told her I would make her a pre-heroics and pre-naxx gear "to-do" list. This would be a great favor to her and moreover to my Wife

However... Being that I've been a Warrior for 4 years I have no idea about Priests. Is there a Gear resource or "Priest Basics" page that I can refer myself to? I need to make her a Pre-Heroics "To Do" list, then Pre-Naxx "To Do" List.

Also I need information about Gemming Priests Gear, Enchanting Gear, and Holy Talents Builds. (I don't believe she should tackle Disc.)

Thank you for any information or help you could provide in helping me help my Wife help her friend. :

~ArmyX
    (80) - (80)
    Proud Member of the MMO-Champion Community
    - Embrace Your Inner Geek - Gameplay First - Every Voice Matters - Learn & Grow -
    - Lead Responsibly - Commit To Quality - Play Nice, Play Fair - Think Globally -

Re: I need a lot of help.

U can try wow-loot.com or wow-heros.com for some good info

I'm your maker, not thy saviour.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmageddonX
    Thank you for any information or help you could provide in helping me help my Wife help her friend. :

So who are we helping here? ;/
    Hi

Glyph of Flash Heal is more or less given in any priest healing spec. Most people would probably agree with me that Glyph of Circle of Healing should be the number two for holy. The third one is more down to personal preference. I think the real candidates are:

Glyph of Prayer of Healing
    Glyph of Renew
    Glyph of Holy Nova

Glyph of Power Word:Shield and Glyph of Dispel Magic don't do all that much in a raid setting (although PW:S is a great glyph for discipline). Holy Nova isn't very useful in 25 mans either, but if you like to heal with the spell in smaller groups the glyph is nice.

Thanks all. I think I have this all done for her now.

I appreciate the help.
    (80) - (80)
    Proud Member of the MMO-Champion Community
    - Embrace Your Inner Geek - Gameplay First - Every Voice Matters - Learn & Grow -
    - Lead Responsibly - Commit To Quality - Play Nice, Play Fair - Think Globally -