Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Ulduar PTR Testing, Arena Tournament, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by progeria
    After a couple of weeks of reading this website I have noticed that after every blue post is replies from hundereds of you idiots QQing about your class getting nerfed or not getting buffed. STFU nobody cares.

Hunters: QQ less you are the biggest idiots that play this game. Huntard is an understatement as an insult. Learn to play a class that BRINGS SOMETHING to a raid or group before you cry and whine about how useless you are. You're the one who chose to play the class because its insanely easy to level, and I couldn;t be happier you're getting nerfed again. Go reroll STFU.

Rogues: QQ I'm being left out of all the new changes QQ. Go back to stabbing priests in BGs and leave raiding to real pve classes. I have yet to meet a single one of you that actually kicks when its needed. The only thing thats a "waste of energy" is the effort people use to hear you QQ.

Death Knights: You only rolled your class becaue you were horrible at whatever you played in BC and you're too lazy to level a class from 1 that there aren't already a million of. The only reason people play this class is out of laziness and fail. I hope you get nerfed to all hell. Nobody wants the fail hunter reroll to be main tanking anything when it was their stupid pet pulling every trash mob in BC.

Blizzard is a brilliant company. You people who whine about what the do for this game have NO IDEA what it takes to try to make you babies happy. If you don't like their approach STOP PLAYING. Its very simple, put down the mouse and go outside.

As for mana regen, its good to see the nerfs. I play a holy priest as my main, and I cannot wait to actually have to peek over at my mana bar. Remember 19 Spellpower gems are for mages and locks, not for healers.

Now please, reply to this post telling me I'm bad and I fail and I'm a troll, because it makes my statements and opinions false and invalid.

Can I have your babies?

Ah we all love some good old fashioned QQ..

Swipe changes are direly needed. So all druids will welcome them with open arms (although i hope it won't be something silly like a 360 AE or something, keep us diffrent don't give us a Thunderclap pls).

About people that complain about mana regen changes: you are obviously not in a end game raiding guild or you wouldn't post any of your complaints. If you were in a and game raiding guild then you would know: a resto druid, a disc/holy priest, even a resto shammy (not even gonna mention a holy pala) will actually fail at getting their mana close to 0. If you were actually in a end game raiding guild where people would have best-in-slot gear for healing (or close to it), you would know mana regen is something way too powerfull at this moment. Every healer is now stacking 19 SP gems more or less, and it really shouldn't be the case (except druids to some extent). This is just one of the reasons the current content is so easy, mana regen is crazy. Deal with the changes, learn to adapt and play the game, nobody will notice you complain about this anyway.
    /hug

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Meatshield
    I'm really disappointed that eu servers had no test today...
    Now you can see that blizz doesn't care about eu players.
    Hope you're just trying to be sarcastic, 'cause with 3.1. EU players have been getting more attention by blizz than in the whole LK beta. ;D

and about manareg.

Let's face it: Naxx has been a joke because of infinite mana. So by nerfing it, it'll increase the difficulty level for Ulduar (and the raids to come), which everybody is complaining about anyways.

MuTe

Quote Originally Posted by progeria
    Hunters: QQ less you are the biggest idiots that play this game. Huntard is an understatement as an insult. Learn to play a class that BRINGS SOMETHING to a raid or group before you cry and whine about how useless you are. You're the one who chose to play the class because its insanely easy to level, and I couldn;t be happier you're getting nerfed again. Go reroll STFU.
    Got owned by Hunters much? I for one dont give a rats ass about bringing raid buffs. This mostly results in 1 or 2 Hunters max in raid, and more chance for me to get teh epeeeen so i can pwn nubs like you! 8)

I also love the fact that Huntards own pretty much every single class in this game, and takes a hell of a lot more skill, keybinds, insight, timing and brain then the 4 button class you probably play.

BTW if you think 3.1 is gonna be Hunter nerfs, ud better read the patch notes and do the math since ALL specs will get buffed one way or the other in terms of DPS.

I really can't see how they would say warrior AE is better than a rogues :O
    In every single naxx run rogues are almost on top in damage on AoE packs. Warriros are ok when it's 4 mobs or less but when it coem sover that warriors don't stand a chance to do the same amount of damage as a rogue with fan of knives. Not from what I've seen anyways.

MuTe

Quote Originally Posted by Jalynfein
    I really can't see how they would say warrior AE is better than a rogues :O
    In every single naxx run rogues are almost on top in damage on AoE packs. Warriros are ok when it's 4 mobs or less but when it coem sover that warriors don't stand a chance to do the same amount of damage as a rogue with fan of knives. Not from what I've seen anyways.
    Thats because Rogues are pure dps class, and warriors are a hybrid class.

Yeh ofcourse I have no grief versus rogues doiugn abit more damage than warriors but it's really alot. But this wasn't my point, my point was that blizzard stated that Warriors do more AE damage than rogues which just isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Saints
    and about manareg.

Let's face it: Naxx has been a joke because of infinite mana. So by nerfing it, it'll increase the difficulty level for Ulduar (and the raids to come), which everybody is complaining about anyways.
    True true

WHY UP SWIPE ? WHY ?

We don't need any up (and nerf too ), blizzard follows the voice of TEH FUCKING NOOB KEYBOARD TURNER COMMUNITY also named "90% of the wow community is fucking retarded, clicking their fucking spells" (athenelol copyright).

Because keyboard turner don't know how to tank multi-target ! L2P plz !

Quote Originally Posted by No_Saints
    Let's face it: Naxx has been a joke because of infinite mana from priests/druids/paladins.
    fixed.

my shaman has to care about mana with 25 hero gear. its ok to handle, but mana reg is just fine now for my shaman (bow+manaspring).

Quote Originally Posted by MuTe
    Got owned by Hunters much? I for one dont give a rats ass about bringing raid buffs. This mostly results in 1 or 2 Hunters max in raid, and more chance for me to get teh epeeeen so i can pwn nubs like you! 8)

I also love the fact that Huntards own pretty much every single class in this game, and takes a hell of a lot more skill, keybinds, insight, timing and brain then the 4 button class you probably play.

BTW if you think 3.1 is gonna be Hunter nerfs, patch notes and do the math since ALL specs will get buffed one way or the other in terms of DPS.
    Actually hunters 1v1 are the easiest for me to take down as a holy priest. dot dot hot heal rinse repeat, dead hunter. Don't defend your miserable class, its only in the game to atract 5 year olds and simple people to play. L2 Priest before you open your mouth about class complexity. Your class is all macro dependent. In BC didnt you guys spam one button all fight every fight? Btw don't respond, all of this is rhetorical. have fun being a baddie luv u buh bye

Stokin' the Furnace (Defeat Ignis the Furnace Master in 2 seconds on Normal Difficulty.)
    Must Deconstruct Faster (Defeat XT-002 Deconstructor in 20.5 seconds on Normal Difficulty.)

sounds a little bit hard, huh

He's Not Getting Any Older (Defeat Yogg-Saron within 22 minutes on Normal Difficulty.)

seems quite a long epic fight, this one
    1% wiped will make people sad

and also...

Crazy Cat Lady (Defeat Auriaya while doing something cool on Normal Difficulty.)

Something cool?
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.