Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Way to go Blizzard...again

Raidz, epaxes, challenges, dualspecs, major nerfs and minor buffs.

i look forward to a guild of 25 people playing for 40 hours straight to clear ulduar, then say its too easy..... orrrr same group of people saying its too hard, causing nerfs..

both casses will the standard again for people to hit the "create new thread button"

i also look forward to people that say omg wow is too easy, then cry that their class is now nerfed because it was "doing too much damage" or "living for too long" or "casting without running oom"...

i really hope ulduar is so easy, that you don't even need naxx gear to clear it. :-*
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by HighTower128
    For those that are saying that the Ulduar is looking like it will be naxx2.0 you have to remember that the guilds clearing the content are high end hardcore guilds. its not pugs, its not bad guilds, its no casual guilds. As well all of the encounters are tuned to be able to done in naxx25 gear. Obviously the bosses closer to the end are going to be more challenging and require players to have a few 226 items or have a very good group to clear. The testing of these bosses is to check for bugs, glitches, and exploits not difficulty. If you want to make the first few clears of ulduar more difficult don't read the strats that have been posted, experiment on the bosses by yourself instead of relying on other ppls hard work and dedication in building the strats that they make. Naxx was a joke because it was old content and all the strats were readily available and the bosses were undertuned.

In summary, If your guild wants a challenge, don't visit sites like this one, wowwiki, and wowhead and read up on the new bosses!
    Incorrect. Whole zone is tuned to Naxx 25 gear, no bosses are going to "require" 226 gear. Certainly many top end guilds right now have most of their players decked out in a mix of both 213 and 226 gear.

Hard modes might require some 226 gear to complete.

Naxx was not "undertuned", Blizzard knew precisely what they were doing in beta when they continually nerfed the bosses. Heigan comes to mind, and Grobbulus comes to mind even after Wrath was released (3.0.8).

Everything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

dual spec, new raidcontent, the buffing for resto/moonkin druids, and to get rid of those posts..

Quote Originally Posted by MagamiAKO
    Naxx was not "undertuned", Blizzard knew precisely what they were doing in beta when they continually nerfed the bosses. Heigan comes to mind, and Grobbulus comes to mind even after Wrath was released (3.0.8).
    I think it kind of depends on how you want to define "tuned". I think that the fights are "tuned" in the sense that the difficulty is a fairly static thing (IE, compare to good ol' Prince Malchezaar in Kara, whose difficulty ranged rather widely based on infernal placement).

However, I think the fights are "undertuned" in the sense that Blizz is not expecting perfect raid makeup. I remember GC saying as much, basically that they made a lot of broad changes to the raiding game, and felt Naxx should go easy on people for that. If it was tightly tuned, then elem shammies would have been sat pre-buff. Many may have been, ultimately, but it wasn't required.

Naxx is a good entry-level raid, and designed as such. It will continue to provide a good staging ground for people learning to raid, in the sense that it has a lot of specific group and inter-individual coordination requirements, without being too harsh. It also provides a scenario where raiding is completely puggable, which is an interesting newish thing. It's sort of helped squash the 'pug' stigma. (Still there, but less so)

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    i look forward to a guild of 25 people playing for 40 hours straight to clear ulduar, then say its too easy..... orrrr same group of people saying its too hard, causing nerfs..
    You're joking right?
    Most of these guilds are already in the PTR learning and killing most bosses. I expect Ulduar to get cleared by a group in naxx25 gears in a matter of hours after the servers goes live.

But beside dual-spec ... nothing really groundbreaking in this patch.

I am looking forward to blizzard trying to balance every class for PVP and then fucking up our PVE play, then trying to fix every class for PVE, then breaking PVP, then balancing PVP and fucking up PVE, then fixing PVE and breaking PVP, then changing shit for PVP and breaking shit for PVE, then fixing classes for PVE and breaking classes for PVP, the wheels on the bus go round and round...LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak
    Looking forward to: 2 weeks of Ulduar which is about how long it will take my casual pug group to clear it (LOLYEP)

Not Looking forward to: farming Ulduar for 3 months until the next ezmode raid instance
    Really? It sounds like you don't like WoW to much. Than again you can say that you like the game and Blizzard has just made it for nub cakes (that is what people call 99% of the WoW community isn't it?) I'm not sure you can say it's easy or it's hard as it is still in the works on the test realm. I would be inclined to agree with they would rather test bugs and exploits than to make it impossible or take the top end guilds 1-2 nights to down a boss. Making the PTR hard would be counter intuitive to correcting a design and/or changes needed.

So I suggest you wait until 3.1 goes live. I will go with my guild and you can go pug it with your group. Than, and only than, can you say how easy or hard it was. If it takes the best of the world 3-5 wipes per boss than I would say Blizzard did a good job. If it can be pugged with 25 random people in 10 man naxx gear with 1-2 wipes than yes that is too easy. We will not know anything until the testing is done.

I'm looking forward for the lag fest......first couple of weeks = dc'd achievement.....wheee!!!

I like the idea that they are making it harder for the healing aspect of the game. It won't feel so spammy and boring.

I enjoy duelspec. Now I can kill stuff faster when I'm doing my dailies in a ret spec, and then switch to Holy and heal people through in Instances, Battlegrounds and Raids.

I'm looking forward to the new content to see what's in store for us. I haven't tested the raids but they look fun.

To the people who play the game and take it as serious as a job, need a real job. lol! You guys haven't figured out this is a game!

+ more feeshing
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

i'm most looking forward to; the final patch notes being announced so pople can stop endlessly speculating about incomplete buffs/ nerfs

i'm least looking forward to; the inevitable flood of 'wow sucks, i'm no longer blessing it with my pressence lolquit' posts in forums, and no-one running instances with my shammy alt anymore :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by keke
    It's like asking why the hell bosses attack tanks and not healers. It's like asking why bosses play with us for 10 minutes, and then after 10 minutes they get tired of their toys and enrages and one shots us all. Why didn't they do this from the start? Stupid game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zongo
    Could you imagine Robin Williams in a raid vent...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari
    I'll be in my bunk.

Quote Originally Posted by stonedviper
    I am looking forward to blizzard trying to balance every class for PVP and then fucking up our PVE play, then trying to fix every class for PVE, then breaking PVP, then balancing PVP and fucking up PVE, then fixing PVE and breaking PVP, then changing shit for PVP and breaking shit for PVE, then fixing classes for PVE and breaking classes for PVP, the wheels on the bus go round and round...LMAO
    ^very funny
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation