Poll: Which race do you prefer to be as a Priest?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Your favorite Priest race?

Id have to say:

-dwarves as Disc priests and trolls as voodoo priests in lore sense

-Humans and blood elves for priests in general for overall game factor. They just look best in the tier's hands down.

If I had to play one, id be a male dwarf priest. Idk what it is, but it fits them along with hunters and warriors.

The best thing I have ever seen is male Draenei priest in full T5 with the mace from Vashj and dwarf shadowpriest in full t6. Gear on humans looks puny, narrow and bad.

The 200m hurdle

The Forsaken

BEs got a good pve racial but... they aren't the nicest to play with

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

Human female for life

I rolled a male dorf priest after seeing RuneB a geared alliance Dwarf Spriest on Mal'ganis (I was horde at the time ) T6 looked just too amazing
    Now I play it as my main and love it, sometimes regret not being a female dorf but the beard in t6 helm looked too badass.

Quote Originally Posted by lep
    I rolled a male priest after seeing RuneB a geared alliance Spriest on Mal'ganis T6 looked just too amazing
    Now I play it as my main and love it, sometimes regret not being a female dorf but the beared in t6 helm looked too badass.
    Male Priest...?
    Race pl0x

Male Belf
    They wear the gear the best
    Arcane torrent is very useful racial in pve

p.s. blizz please take our haircut away from the humans. theyre ruining it

For alliance, human w/o a doubt.

3% spirit racial may be nerfed compared to the old 5%, but is still very powerful. And Every Man For Himself is very, very nice for getting out of fears, etc, when your target can't go long w/o heals.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

I'm going with looks, as racial are never too permanent, you never know when something will be nerfed to the bone, or another race getting a "i-win" button completely out of random. I play human female, they are a good choice if you want a neutral look in every perceptive, as their animation are all very tolerable and they look pretty good in all gear. Except the dance, their dance is the the lamest.

I personally love the healing cast animation from undead male and draenei female. Blood elf female just look like they are trying too hard, and the rising hand thing from night elf females gets a little repetitiveness. Night elf males cast animation looks very awkward. All other races are okay.

As for offensive spell casting animation, undead male, human female/male are my favorite.

As for gear, draenei female hands down, followed by night elf female and blood elf female then human female. Some of the priest gear don't really fit the theme of undead (halo/wings?...okay, T6's down right sexy on them though)

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

Dorf, for fear wa...wait a second, what?

Dammit, been playing this game for too long.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

I'm a big Lore nerd myself, its why I play WoW and not other MMOs. I rolled a female Night Elf for Lore reason. This was back in the days when we had Starshards as a channeled spell, and thus could actually level as disc or holy with no problem.
    Proud owner of the original [Master of Anatomy] and Fail macros.

BE fems all the way. They look great in anything they wear, and their channeling and wand animation looks like they are trying to fight off a rapist. I also like the "yay, ice cream man" cheer they do at the end of their casts. Plus the magic resistance (2% less chance to be hit by all spells) is great and they buffed arcane torrent to be like 5 times better than it was originally. And for anyone that played warcraft before WoW, you will remember that the priest was a High Elf a.k.a. the Blood Elf before they started calling themselves that. Also they have the biggest mana pool (being addicted to magic and all).
    With a shape like that, and a cape like that, cc better cc me. Cuz them dots just keep on rollin, and you know red equals dead. So let them casters cast, cuz haste makes us too fast. And I ride out in Mimiron's Head.

Blood Elf Males look absolutely amazing in tier 6.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

greenmasheen

Quote Originally Posted by vit
    Undead and Troll.
    Both equally cool, love how they move and cast those priestly spells.
    Blood Elves might have good racials but they look bad as priests.
    did you ever play warcraft 3?
    blood elves look almost identicle to the priests in wc3.

also, female trolls have wide hips and are fugly.

blood elf males dont look as bad as what you people make them out to be.

if this was a vanilla wow question, the answer would be undead for shadow, and human for holy. pve

pvp the dwarf is good as a healer due to stone form + fear ward and undead rivals as shadow due to passive resists + will + DP.

Quote Originally Posted by greenmasheen
    blood elf males dont look as bad as what you people make them out to be.
    I don't like that superhero look they have going on.

Fear not, Captain Flash Heal is here to save you! /cast levitate /flex

Undead.
    The way they stand still and cast spells is fucking awesome.

t6 female blood elf wins

Bananero

Troll has the mojo, suckers

Remember Zulian cities, plenty of priests

This is a reply to everyone basing their votes on T6 and who looked godly in it,
    It's not the race you choose that made them look cool, a really good set like that can look good on almost anything, Except gnomes. No gnomes. hah.