need help: WHATS YOUR TARGET DUMMY DPS FOR 51/0/20 DISEASELESS SPEC

So, Ive been trying this build, but was very unhappy with it, with no cds pop, self buff HoW
    I did only 2k on the heroic target dummy?

Anyone else get the same feeling?
    I thought 51/0/20 was suppose to be sustainable 7k dps, says skeletonjack.com
    but this....

15+ Year Old Account

Re: need help: WHATS YOUR TARGET DUMMY DPS FOR 51/0/20 DISEASELESS SPEC

Isn't that DPS based on a player buffed for 25 man raids? You can't really obtain the rating you have in raids, without all the buffs. If not, then I don't know.
    Statix will suffice.

Indeed, that sounds like great DPS - without all the raid buffs, of course.

And to ACTUALLY obtain maximum retardation e-peen-enlarging DPS, you need to have all BiS - copy-pasting a build doesn't do anything for you if you're trudging around in quest blues.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...monde&n=Jontar

This is my armory gear. Not BiS but still I think its viable, I have SoA too.

Switch back to frost 2h cuz blood made me cry.

honestly...without really nice gear, you wont see the numbers other disease specs have. I have full valor exceprt chest, Betrayer.

sitting around 3900 ap 33% to crit.

I pull about 3300 on test dummies with this spec. so until you run some more 25man and get more gear stay with unholy/frost/blood disease builds.

i was pulling about 2k dps w/o how so you're about right. also like to point out that necrosis doesn't really work on the dummy so that's some additional dps

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyne
    honestly...without really nice gear, you wont see the numbers other disease specs have. I have full valor exceprt chest, Betrayer.

I pull about 3300 on test dummies with this spec. so until you run some more 25man and get more gear stay with unholy/frost/blood disease builds.
    Did you pop all your CDs?

From the way it looks with blood spec I have 3700ap 31% crit. So not far behind. 2k dps on the dummy really made me cry compared to what i do 3k in frost

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyne

were your hs cleaving? that dps seems really high by yourself

hysteria + DRW yeah.

without them im pulling about 2500...but was mentioned this is a total raid build.

Wait till you get some sunders/expose armor on ur target :P

~2700-2850 DPS without cleaving HS.
    Using a HS OB HS OB rotation.

3/5 Valorous, Badge Ring, Death's Bite, and Sigil of Awareness are my only iLvl213 pieces.

while i went back to respec to frost I came across a BiS geared DK with betrayer+fury of five+greatness+SoA

He self buff with HoW and was only doing 2.7k on the dummy. but compared to what i did 1.9-2k barely. He just told me that SoA>betrayer in this case. My OB crit for 5k, His were 7-8k...explains alot. Haven't tried it with Sigil of Dark rider, I think i'll give up this spec for now.

If target dummy could get some Desc, FFB, etc and sunders then his OB would be 10k...

Problem solved. thanks guys

diseaseless fails

The dead know only one thing; it is better to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by broodfusion
    while i went back to respec to frost I came across a BiS geared DK with betrayer+fury of five+greatness+SoA

He self buff with HoW and was only doing 2.7k on the dummy. but compared to what i did 1.9-2k barely. He just told me that SoA>betrayer in this case. My OB crit for 5k, His were 7-8k...explains alot. Haven't tried it with Sigil of Dark rider, I think i'll give up this spec for now.

If target dummy could get some Desc, FFB, etc and sunders then his OB would be 10k...

Problem solved. thanks guys
    I'm sure he could put out more DPS. That's pretty bad..
    Did you catch his rotation by chance?

His rotation is just HS-OB-HS-OB-DC-DC

he was only dpsing for a little over 1minute

Quote Originally Posted by crs
    Dummies are for rotation testing purposes ONLY. Dummies have way higher armor than bosses + Necrosis won't take effects on them.
    Agreed, unless you can calculate your damage without the extra armor and which abilities are effected by the fact that the Dummy always has full health(and less than some abilities can do, like Necrosis for exmaple, only doing as much health as the dummy has....1)

Deleted

Caps are bad.