Thoughts on how to balance PvP, Arena, and PVE

We all know how PVE Gets a kick in the nuts every time Blizzard tries to balance PVP and most certainly arena.

Most classes get balanced around large cooldowns, so that they won't be overpowered in PVP, but then miss DPS in PVE, or even healing eficiency or even tanking viability.

So here's my idea about how to balance this.

Why does blizzard change the abilities? This just fucks up everything.
    Giving an example: Frost spells in Frost is balanced around freezing the target to do damage (crit)
    especially ice lance that realy does way too much damage for an instant if the target is frozen.

What if some abilities changed when entering a BG, an arena , an instance/raid or just when being anywhere in the world.

Take a look at the DK Blade barrier. It's nothing like a blade barrier anymore. The 10% parry is gone, the stat most important to death knights, just because some rogues and warriors whine about death knights parrying their attacks too much, and using rune strike, another painful nerf (maybe a needed one).

If the talent remained the same in PVE circumstances (when entering an instance for example) but changed that way it is now when entering a BG or an arena, noone would be upset. It's fair too.

Also look at Hex. It's the shaman's only CC. In PVP it's fine for it to have such a large cooldown, since it's a poly that takes damage before breaking, but in PVE if it misses, gets resisted or anything it's just less CC for the group, or even a fail plan.

They already have given diminishing returns, and kept CC up to 10secs, something that makes me believe blizzard is leaning towards this theory.

Any thoughts?
    I was thinking about giving it a chance in the official forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

Re: Thoughts on how to balance PvP, Arena, and PVE

Wow look at all those replies... :-\
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

Re: Thoughts on how to balance PvP, Arena, and PVE

Good idea, but i doubt that blizzard will ever do that. It's to much work for them.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Darkk%C3%AEller
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&n=Darkkillerrs