Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: [Spell Suggestion] Prayer of ?

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    This is so obvious, why hasn't anybody mentioned it?

Prayer of Levitate

Simple. Elegant. Useful.
    No more will people need to be healed at the slime in Naxx!

No more will sudden zepplin catastrophes ruin your day!

No more will you have nothing to do while waiting for a readycheck!

Prayer of Levitate for president!

I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    No more will sudden zepplin catastrophes ruin your day!
    The only thing that I buff people jumping off from the zeppelin with is, Powerword: Fortitude. Never gets old and always is funny just like the first time. Yes I am that evil. I am a shadowpriest, so what?

Same thing as mindcontrolling allys from the summoning stone underneath Naxxramas. Too bad you can't buff people outside of your party/raid with levitate, otherwise it would be pretty hilarious to run a MCed ally from the Naxx summoning stone and buff them with levitate as they fall down

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Prayer of Levitate for president!
    Indeed!
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by syanid
    Paladins are the one who sacrifice themselves in wow. They're that lawful good ones who'd do what is required and just.
    Fixed.

Edit: In all seriousness, though, my ideas for a Prayer of Shielding were the basics of what is now known as Anti-magic zone. Cast it, costs roughly 30-35% of base mana, has a 2 minute cooldown (affected by aspiration), absorbing a solid amount of damage to all inside it, regardless of weakened soul.

Of course, though, making it a hymn would make more sense. I can see that. And hey, it'd be a good hymn, forget hopelessness!
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~