Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

New CoT:Gnomregon

I was thinking that the new CoT dungeon/raid should be Gnomregon as it would be total pro.

It could involve defending gnomer from the trogg invasion which are being aided by those odd time mobs from those other CoT instances. also you would have to have a buff just like in CoT strat that makes you a gnome as that would be pro, you must also aid the king of gnomer and help him detnoate the A-Bomb to asspolde the troggs but!!! the odd CoT time dude are trying to stop you from doing that.

Event ideas:

King of Gnomor is arming da bomb and dem CoT dudes are spawning and trying stop the bomb assplodeing so its up to you to stop them, otherwise if the bomb doesn't assplode then the gnomes will never leave gnomer and go to IF which means " Something cool that the gnomes did for the ally" never happens. The last wave will have a pro CoT dragon or something that you have to kill etc

---Ideas for boss's----

1: Huge trogg (something to do with trogg lore)

2: Some event like chess but with robot's

3: A bigger version of those robot chicken things

4: Even bigger version of those strange poison ele's

5: Better version of the the rock event, (where those troggs come out of the cave things from which you gotta blow up and seal it)

6: Improved last boss from old gnomer includes tacts (bombs+buttons)

7: some pro Dark iron dwarf + ties with story of the makers from ulduar/HoL/HoS etc

8: any suggestions?

--Copypasta--

Gnomeregan was the capital city of the gnome race until a trogg invasion led to its tragic downfall. In a desperate attempt, their ruler, by the advice of advisor Mekgineer Thermaplugg, detonated a radiation bomb in its halls in an attempt to kill the troggs.APG 145-146 The city is currently a mid-level instance. The few gnomes still left in the city fight desperately to keep the troggs at bay. Gnomeregan is a unique instance in that it possesses a friendly NPC section inside the dungeon itself, including vendors, guards, a repair station, some new quests, and even a mailbox.

Source: wowwiki

tbh would be kinda pro. beats durnholde....

Re: New CoT:Gnomregon

I'd say more people hate gnomer than like it. This would be a horrible place to revisit. Plus, you're doomed to lose in the end.

Deleted

Gnomregon.. never heard of that place.. What's up with your weird way of typing anyways >.< not understandeable in a single bit

Please make the next CoT ANYTHING but Gnomeregan.

Quote Originally Posted by vexy

King of Gnomor is arming da bomb and dem CoT dudes are spawning and trying stop the bomb assplodeing so its up to you to stop them otherwise if the bomb does assplode
    I don't like when things assplode! :(

CoT: Blackrock battle with Lothar kkthxbai

Dungeon maybe, and only for lowlvl. Because gnome is around 30lvl? Hell no they would made this challengable to lvl 80players

And what horde member cares about some gnome genocid.

Actually some Alliance players agree with it. :P

l
    l
    l
    V

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

And why should I, being an Horde player, go and help (soon to be) some ally gnome's ?

If it were me I'd let the bomb 'asspolde'

That would be pro

the gnomes will never leave gnomer and go to IF which means " Something cool that the gnomes did for the ally" never happens
    If this means there will no longer be any ally gnomes and all ally gnomes that are already in the game would be deleted, I'd have an new meaning in life
    Gonna finish this instance asap 8)

CoT: Gnomeregan is probably the worst idea I could imagine for a level 80 raid instance. Gnomeregan is a disgusting instance, every little part of it is annoying, bland and badly designed.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Steady
    CoT: Gnomeregan is probably the worst idea I could imagine for a level 80 raid instance. Gnomeregan is a disgusting instance, every little part of it is annoying, bland and badly designed.
    But they would make it all shiny and smexy. Not bland, badly designed and well just sucky

15+ Year Old Account

AHAHAHHAHA Vexy you win the internet!

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

15+ Year Old Account

Trogg lore isn't very interesting.. they're dwarves that didn't quite make the cut.

WTB CoT:Argus.

CoT: Well of Eternity

Kgo.
    Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a hat full of bomb, a fist full of penis, and a head full of empty.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

How about instead of making a CoT: Gnomergan, we fix up the Gnomergan we already have so it doesn't suck so much?

I mean, honestly. When Blizzard designed Gnomergan, did they forget that it's a CITY? And that cities need HOUSES and STORES and BUILDINGS? They didn't forget them in the original Stratholme, >_>.

CoT Gnomer??? REALLY!?! why would you wanna do that to us. CoT the March to the Sunwell with a scourge illusion would be tight.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkeltoe
    And why should I, being an Horde player, go and help (soon to be) some ally gnome's ?
    In return for us helping out you Orcish friends to get to Azeroth?

Anyway, just give Gnome back to alliance and give the damned trolls a City as well, those 2 races being Free-loaders is just lame.
    Dawwwwwww

This idea has been brought up many many times. That being said, it seems like most of the lore in Wrath really surfaces around the titans and their creations and I would like to see the dwarf and gnome story lines expanded on over the course of this expansion.

Also, gnomes were the original creations of the titans and they were designed to watch over the old gods. If they hadn't been corrupted then there is a chance that the whole world of never existed, so hordes should find it interesting that the reason we got into this whole mess is because two stupid alliance races allowed themselves to be corrupted. Anyone thinking the horde are the bad guys are simply wrong.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Check out this thread.

Also, Blizzard already stated somewhere that Caverns of time is finished. They didn't want to make more caverns of time quests. (looking to find it, will edit when I find it.)
    /thread!

I don't think it's a bad idea personally. I'm all for having more Gnome-lore based instances or zones for that matter.

I love the whole concept of the Caverns of Time dungeons. It's a chance to go back and relive historical WoW moments in a "what if" scenario fashion. Quite brilliant if ask me.

I think seeing the whole tragedy that involved the fall of Gnomregan would be pretty neat. I'd like to see some more backstory with Thermaplug. I'm not sure if just doing a polished version of the original instance would cut it though...I think a whole new instance would be appropriate. Perhaps a different sector of the instance..It is a city after all.

CoT instances are for major events that would have drastic consequences if significantly altered. gnomer doesnt fit with that

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkeltoe
    IF it were an instance, think Durnholde, k?

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Judging by your time played, I'm not sure you know what outside looks like, let alone school :P