Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: PTR 3.1.0 - Build 9684

Don't know if it's been mentioned on previous pages, but the following are also undocumented changes for priests:

-Divine Hymn has been removed from our spellbook
    -Empowered Renew now procs Holy Concentration, but not Surge of Light
    -Serendipity is working again

Question about some of these changes:

* Haunt now only increases all damage done by your Shadow damage-over-time effects. (Old - All DoT effects)
    Wasn't that already implemented a few builds back?

The Ritual of Doom spell doesn't require the Warlock to immediately enslave the doomguard anymore.
    I don't understand this one either. On the live servers, you don't need to enslave at all. You do the ritual, and the doomgaurd is summoned under your control already for 15 minutes, and it does damage to a random person who clicked equal to 50% of their total hp.
    Necrolite, 80 Rogue, Uldum, Undead
    Necrolost, 80 Rogue, Uldum, Troll
    Chogra, 80 Warlock, Uldum, Orc
    Narcosis, 80 Warrior, Uldum, Orc

loadedguild.com

Not sure I like the Elemental Mastery change. I don't give a crap about PvP so the instant cast is pretty useless. I'll take back my extra 15 secs of +20% cir thank you.

Why don't they start implementing glyphs more for these kind of changes. I thought that was the point of glyphs.

Aura Mastery now causes your Concentration Aura to make all affected targets immune to Silence and Interrupt effects and improve the effect of all other auras by 100%.

^ me liek :3

And finaly some ret news/changes, and a good one at that. We needed it methinks cuz I've been hearing that ret dps has been very low on teh PTR
    There is this thing called being so open-minded your brains fall out.

-Richard Dawkins

"Rapture - When your Power Word: Shield is completely absorbed or dispelled you are instantly energized with 2.5% of your total mana, and you have a 100% chance to energize your shielded target with 2% total mana, 8 rage, 16 energy or 32 runic power. This effect can only occur once every 12 sec."

That will completely ruin the disc tree mana wise in pve. Change it back please... Or at least announce the change and why. I have looked everywhere here on mmo, for a statement about this change, but nothing.

For those who don't know where i found this. Check the latest talent builds http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?priest=&version=9684

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux
    If Horde gets a Wintersaber equivalent, could Alliance get a Tranquillem equivalent? Otherwise they'd have it easier on the 40 exalted >>
    Are you willing to trade all your Exodar rep in for a Tranquillien? I'd burn Tranquillien to the ground myself if it meant getting the missing Horde pets and mounts. All Tranquillien does is guts our ability to build up Silvermoon and Undercity rep. The lockout on the BE starting area is just insult to injury. Azuremyst isle is loaded with Exodar and Darnassus rep that has no Horde equivalent.

Quote Originally Posted by memento
    It means that you get an extra tick of Reju the second you cast it.
    Like a smaller and cheaper regrowth without casttime. A 2000 HP (in Naxxgear) instant plus normal Reju.
    Awesome setbonus, maybe the best we ever had!
    You know they're giving priests this baseline with rejuv right? Not on a 4 piece PVE bonus.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    You know they're giving priests this baseline with rejuv right? Not on a 4 piece PVE bonus.
    Regrowth?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

nice! 6 free talent points for resto shamans!

wait, some 1 is going to specc for restorative totems when paladins get it 3 points cheaper and have the stronger buff (no range restriction, remains on paladins death, longer)?

Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    Actually its a 3 point talent @tier 9 in Holy. And picking up this talent will cost you something else good in the holy tree. Personally id much rather have a set bonus do this and get 3 talent points back ;D

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Ap%C3%A1che

Quote Originally Posted by azuraji
    The achievement "In His House He Waits Dreaming" is a spoof on H.P. Lovecraft!!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn, which roughly translates to In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

Cthulu and C'thun are same spoof so they're connected to Yoggy =)
    C'thun is a spoof of Cthulu, Yogg-Saron is a spoof of Yog Sothoth, another Lovecraftian mythos creature.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yog-Sothoth
    If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Water is Life