"He's Not Getting Any Older"

He's Not Getting Any Older (Defeat Yogg-Saron within 22 minutes on Normal Difficulty.)
    ...What do you think?

Imo, About time they gave us a nice long battle I've been missing those nights on Illidan.

Sunny

Re: "He's Not Getting Any Older"

Agreed :P
    Yes

never fought illidan for longer than 10 11 min, but heard about these epics attempts at the beggining when guilds werent geared yet etc etc, cant wait to fight yoggy for 30min/try

You do realise a lot of the times and numbers on these achivements for Ulduar are placeholders right? It even says that right above them on the forums.... Sorry to break your heart.... and yea... i would like a long fight also :P
    Science flies you to the moon -
    Religion flies you into buildings

Oooh we're so going to kill Ignis in 2 seconds.
    First Rule of MMO's:
    -Those who have accomplished less than you are noobs.
    -Those who have accomplished more than you are no-lifers.

Seems to me their solution to there being a lack of content is to make the small amount of content take even longer to do. I personally don't like long fights. I personally hate it when you get all the way to the end of a long fight then something goes wrong. Its not conducive to a mmo where you can make it all the way to 5% and the tank dcs so you die and get to start all over again. Of course, there are supposed to be strategies to avoid such oh crap situations, but I think its a tad insane to put a 30 minute fight in a mmo and call that content.

It seems that all Blizzard has wanted to do lately is reuse the same content over and over. 10 man then 25 man in the same instance is just lazy mode development. Hard mode on top of that is just more lazy development. Achievements on top of that is just more lazy development. The end result is by the time this expansion is over we won't have half the content that was in TBC or even Vanilla and we will just simply be redoing the same lack of content in Wrath over and over and over and over and over again.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by romek
    never fought illidan for longer than 10 11 min, but heard about these epics attempts at the beggining when guilds werent geared yet etc etc, cant wait to fight yoggy for 30min/try
    lol Agreed on Illidan. You should go at 80. 2min fight, LOL.

Well, considering most of the other achievements have pretty shady numbers, I'm willing to bet this one is too. 22 minutes seems too... long for an achievement.

The achievement would imply that Yogg is a 30 minute or higher fight, which is rather long for a second tier fight. Hell, I don't think any fight in the game has ever been that long.

Vashj and Kael were pretty long fights, and second tier too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez
    Seems to me their solution to there being a lack of content is to make the small amount of content take even longer to do. I personally don't like long fights. I personally hate it when you get all the way to the end of a long fight then something goes wrong. Its not conducive to a mmo where you can make it all the way to 5% and the tank dcs so you die and get to start all over again. Of course, there are supposed to be strategies to avoid such oh crap situations, but I think its a tad insane to put a 30 minute fight in a mmo and call that content.

It seems that all Blizzard has wanted to do lately is reuse the same content over and over. 10 man then 25 man in the same instance is just lazy mode development. Hard mode on top of that is just more lazy development. Achievements on top of that is just more lazy development. The end result is by the time this expansion is over we won't have half the content that was in TBC or even Vanilla and we will just simply be redoing the same lack of content in Wrath over and over and over and over and over again.
    I completely agree, if not, only for the fact that i enjoy an 10-12m fight =p

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Daez

I personally think that personally you shouldn't try to make everything personal via an opinion by using the world personally so much.