3.1 diseaseless spec

Hi guys, seeing that DS isnt affected dmg wise by diseases, im trying to work on a new diseaseless spec after the patch hit and I wana see if its numbers are competitive,

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0&version=9684

idea is, DS and HS instead of the previous OBL and HS spam, (considering the buff DS has taken in the last build)

I would someone on the ptr to check if the dmg from PS + IT and 20% more dmg on your HS (dmg loss from diseases) will amount to more dmg than 1 DS (talented and glyphed)

Re: 3.1 diseaseless spec

The bonus to DS from vicious strikes is being removed.

Might of Mograine now increases the critical strike damage damage bonus of your Blood Boil, Blood Strike, Death Strike, and Heart Strike (No obliterate) abilities by 15/30/45%. (Old - Increased damage of all these abilities and Obliterate for 3/7/10%)

Improved Death Strike now Increases the damage of your Death Strike by 15/30% and increases its critical strike chance by 3/6%.

Death Strike now deals 75% weapon damage (up from 60% weapon damage), additional damage increased as well. (From 178.2 to 222.75 for Rank 5)

I just need some numbers or if someone can test it out for me, really appreciated

Seems like they want DS to replace OB as blood. Too bad no sigil for DS yet.

Wont be able to test this till tomorrow, but in case no one has done it yet, i'll update this tomorrow.

I can't believe that even after blizz encrease the diseases duration and even they encreased the PS dmg and after the 20% bonus per disease there are still ppl out there that they want to play diseaseless specc .......

You will lose the dmg that PS and IT are doing you will lose the dmg from the dots of those 2 skills and on every HS you will hit you will lose the set bonus and you are need someone to tell you if the above loss will be balanced from 1 more DS? seriusly?

In my opinion every diseaseless specc will be lower than a specc with diseases in dps if you want or you are doing serius raiding m8 the fact that diseaseless specc is easier to play doesn't mean nothink you should be cared about how you will do more dps so i suggest practise a rotation with diseases and learn to play with them i think after 3.1 diseaseless will be very low and even if it is high if i saw a dk not using diseases in my raids he will be out in secs

And if you think that pressing 2 more buttons is really hard go play a warrior they are melle dps they are pressing 3-4 buttons only they are ok in dps they don't need to apply diseases and in general they are the class you want to play : a class with high dps and and playable with 4 fingers.......

kriS411

diseaseless speca aren't viable in 3.1 anymore, sure it was nice and easy, but this is over.

Quote Originally Posted by crs
    .. Which all serious DKs do appreciate.
    TOTALY

I'm glad Blizzard killed diseasless specs, they went against the whole design and philosophy of DKs. Death Knights have always been meant to use diseases to weaken their enemies and then to lash out with a flurry of lethal strikes that would be empowered by the diseases and that would decimate the weakened adversary.

Now, not only have the percentages on strikes changed to make diseaseless builds less appealing, but they also made diseases last longer, and with the new glyph, even easier to refresh. Really diseasless specs are dead, and if they aren't 100% dead yet I hope Blizz finds a new way to kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by crs
    .. Which all serious DKs do appreciate.
    Agree.

Shun the disealess ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive
    Shun the disealess ones!
    It's ok, they won't notice whats happened untill they run up to a boss spamming HS and OB and only getting 800 DPS. I'm gonna enjoy this.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeZed
    It's ok, they won't notice whats happened untill they run up to a boss spamming HS and OB and only getting 800 DPS. I'm gonna enjoy this.
    Me too....
    YOU FACE NOT MALCHEZAR ALONE, BUT THE LEGIONS I COMMAND!

kriS411

Quote Originally Posted by TeeZed
    there are DKs out there who would enjoy if they could do 800 dps now...
    sad story.