New Life Tap Glyph, is it good ?

it is like short buff you gain for 1 GC with 200 Spellpower evry 20 Seconds.

for me, as 0 / 33 / 38 Hybrid, it looks like a really nice choice.

what do you think?

Re: New Life Tap Glyph, is it good ?

Yeah its pretty solid, especially as demo hybrids where you dont get much mana regen. I think the EJ simulationcraft ran it as something like a 51 dps increase for 0/41/30, and if I remember right I saw it as one of the three glyphs used for almost every spec. It looks pretty solid to me.

Of course it is good the question though is we get too many useful glyphs and it will be difficult to choose the best 3. I guess this is just a way to help scribes since they have 1 extra glyph slot to earn something unique with their profession because till now the 4th glyph was a filler glyph more like a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud_strife
    Of course it is good the question though is we get too many useful glyphs and it will be difficult to choose the best 3. I guess this is just a way to help scribes since they have 1 extra glyph slot to earn something unique with their profession because till now the 4th glyph was a filler glyph more like a joke.
    You mean that 4th glyph that was removed WAY before 3.0 was launched?

Really , is it? never got a second look on inscription benefits after 3.0 to be honest,thanks for info i am outdated:P

Apparently, it's been buffed 40%, up from 20%.

http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t47797-3...iscussion/p25/
    reply #618

Heres a good question what would you drop for the life tap glyph if you were 0/41/30(immo/fg/incin glyphs) or 0/20/51(immo/conflag/incin glyphs) personally I don't think destro has the choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Screecher
    Heres a good question what would you drop for the life tap glyph if you were 0/41/30(immo/fg/incin glyphs) or 0/20/51(immo/conflag/incin glyphs) personally I don't think destro has the choice.
    Agreed, Screecher. For destro specs like x/y/51+, immo/conflag/incin are greater dps gains than Lifetap glyph. I'd imagine it's similar for the demo hybrid specs seeing as they need to tend to their spells and the pet.

Sadly I agree as well because immo plays a great deal in the fg/ember spec and there are making it get its proper buffs in 3.1. Wish lifetap glyph was a minor because this would seem like a big sp booster in demo