Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: This is exactly why I quit WOW....

Quote Originally Posted by GayGirlie
    But I am leaving my holy gear to collect dust in the bank until such time that we get some proper AoE healing.
    So you want to wear plate, have a few stuns, do pretty high pvp/pve damage as ret, have a 100% heal to yourself, have an immunity bubble, and have aoe heals? wow... just wow... who do you think you are?

You should also ask for blink, invisibility, and fear while you're at it.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by steve80
    So you want to wear plate, have a few stuns, do pretty high pvp/pve damage as ret, have a 100% heal to yourself, have an immunity bubble, and have aoe heals? wow... just wow... who do you think you are?

Bitter much?

As said, I don't PvP. And what good is stuns or bubble when I am healing in instances/raids? Do explain.

15+ Year Old Account

troll feeding the troll?

take a hike..both you and daedalon. you stopped playing ffs go play war or masturbate. i dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by GayGirlie
    Bitter much?

As said, I don't PvP. And what good is stuns or bubble when I am healing in instances/raids? Do explain.
    So you want aoe heals specifically to your account? If all paladins received this, then they would be OP. If you want good aoe heals, roll a priest.

Why would I be bitter about paladins? I do not get bitter at 12 year old players.

What good are stuns in PVE? If your tank is taking too much damage, stun one mob to lower the damage... please learn to play your class.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalon
    This chopping and changing from one patch to another depending on how classes or specs are doing in a) PVE b) PVP is UNACCEPTABLE. And this is ofc TWICE as unacceptable if you play paladin cause if ppl havn't noticed - alot of the abilites are OP in one situation but CRAP in another.

So... Lets take a look at holy Paladins now and the changes made...

Neft to Divine Plea - To hurt mana regen / Healing in PVE

Nerf to Spiritual Attunment - To hurt mana regen in PVE

Nerf to Sacred Shield - Ment for PVP but REALLY hurts the class in AOE PVE situations.

Nerf to Infusion of Light - Meant to nerf PVP but AGAIN the real nerfing happens in AOE PVE.

Itemazation - Focuses on WEAKENING the spec instead of strengthening it. MP5 is ALL that Uldar will bring. Other stats have simply vanished.

Blizzard just answer us this...

How the hell do you expect the holy paladin class to be able to cope when they need to take MAJOR nerf to their single target healing ability BECAUSE OF PVP - and at the same time now have ZERO multi healing ability to handle the high dmg AOE fights ? Have you lost your mind !

Get the fuck out guys ... Stop wasting your time playing a game where the developers have AGAIN prooved they are nerfing the spec to the ground in one area of the game - and DESTROYING it in another.

Never again Blizzard.... Like Sunwell wasn't proof enough... Then this surly is....

Again - Get out now ... Dont pay for this crap.
    Why bother hanging around these forums if you've quit wow anyway

Gawd I kno how u feel, this is why I stopped playing mario kart on snes, because Koopa was OP!!, im sry nintendo but l2balance before you expect me to play ur garbage. And red shellz? nerf plox.

look at him being all OP and shiz

Deleted

So you want aoe heals specifically to your account? If all paladins received this, then they would be OP. If you want good aoe heals, roll a priest.

Why would I be bitter about paladins? I do not get bitter at 12 year old players.
    It is very clear you are bitter. You just either want to pretend being a tough guy or you just don't want to admit to being bitter.

What good are stuns in PVE? If your tank is taking too much damage, stun one mob to lower the damage... please learn to play your class.
    Bosses cannot be stunned. Learn to raid?

get over yourself you trolling little wussie prick.

if we want to play the game, we will, guess why WoW is growing and growing? because 99% of people enjoy it and thats down the blizzards dev team, simply you're crying you're being brought down to an equal playing field with everyone else and hence, you will have to somewhat depend on skill/experiance?

ZOMG!!!

/wristsquitgamecrywankmyselftosleepthinkingboutmyshinkingepeen!
    I tasted bacon.. one day..

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorNoob
    Addiction

it takes many forms...

alchahol
    drugs
    smokeing
    playing computer games

I stuffed im i if i do all four

This chopping and changing from one patch to another depending on how classes or specs are doing in a) PVE b) PVP is UNACCEPTABLE. And this is ofc TWICE as unacceptable if you play paladin cause if ppl havn't noticed - alot of the abilites are OP in one situation but CRAP in another.

Nerf to Sacred Shield - Ment for PVP but REALLY hurts the class in AOE PVE situations.

Nerf to Infusion of Light - Meant to nerf PVP but AGAIN the real nerfing happens in AOE PVE.

Itemazation - Focuses on WEAKENING the spec instead of strengthening it. MP5 is ALL that Uldar will bring. Other stats have simply vanished.

How the hell do you expect the holy paladin class to be able to cope when they need to take MAJOR nerf to their single target healing ability BECAUSE OF PVP - and at the same time now have ZERO multi healing ability to handle the high dmg AOE fights ? Have you lost your mind !

Get the fuck out guys ... Stop wasting your time playing a game where the developers have AGAIN prooved they are nerfing the spec to the ground in one area of the game - and DESTROYING it in another.

Never again Blizzard.... Like Sunwell wasn't proof enough... Then this surly is....

U quit wow because of your QQ?

Cool story bro.

Seriously, we don't give a shit. Don't bitch over here because they already banned you on the official forums.

15+ Year Old Account

uhm...what?

Mooaar addicts plz !! ;D

WOW is a product. If you dont like a product you dont buy it. But you can still post on some forums for free to have fun on a friday night while waiting for "sesame street" to start.

Lol.

Stop lying to yourself...
    < ex wow addict.

Deleted

Excellent posting here. Worthy of a lock.

And enough with the pictures already.