it x3 (97rp)
    fs x3 (1rp)

ends with...
    ob x2
    bs x2
    it x7
    fs x7

in 20 seconds, of course you use unholy presence to get more GCDs

edit ok that should be fixed, also this is starting from nothing, not assuming full death to start
    edit2 if i just count it/fs at 2300/2900 = 16000+20000 = 36k
    Reject common sense to make the impossible possible!

Re: 23/48/0: BS & FS Spam

sounds like im makin a new frost tree for 3.1

I would like to point out to everyone that the damage numbers being posted are ONLY rotation damage. This does not include disease damage or auto-attack damage, and several of the builds/rotations here will have less-than-average damage in those two areas.

I'm not sure I like the idea of dropping into Unholy for just 1 more IT (you counted wrong =D), 1 more BS and 1 more FS.

Let's see, using the same numbers that I used:

15617.4 + 7264.6 + 20335 + 3758 = 46976/1.15 = 40848 Total Damage

Compare to 39588 Damage with my cycle. Now, take away 15% of your Auto Attack and disease damage.

I'm fairly certain the other cycle comes out ahead.

from auto attack
    15% more damage vs 15% more haste leaves comparable amounts

however disease damage... that will be in the crapper :P

Alright, I've been thinking about this.  The only significant advantage you would get from Unholy Presence for IT/FS spam would be this:

Rime Procs

Using this build.

Still, your rotation is not the best possible use of GCDs.  Your first 10 seconds you use 6 seconds.  Your second you use 11.  At most, you can fit in 1 Rime proc per rotation because Rime can only proc in that 11 seconds where all your ITs are.

I think this would be better:

First Cycle Only:  BS - Oblit -> FS
    This sets your runes to: D - B - D - F - D - U, and you start off with 13 (17 w/ Butchery)RP

Also First Cycle Only:
    Oblit - BS - IT x3 (Rime) -> FS x3 = 27 RP (35),  

True Cycle:
    IT - IT - FS/HB - IT - FS/HB(1-2) - Oblit - FS - BS -> FS Spam
    Oblit - FS - BS - FS(1-2) - IT - IT - FS/HB - IT -> FS Spam

NOTE: The (1-2) means that you will have one extra second in the rotation, and should utilize for an FS if you have the RP to do so.  This is explained later.

Now, the strangeness of this cycle is all about Rime procs and best use of GCDs while making it an actual cycle.  However, because of how tight our runes are, we're going to lose some time.

TIME: 0.0   1.0    2.0   3.0   4.0 Rest of Cycle....
            IT     IT     FS    IT    FS

TIME: 0.0   1.0    2.0   3.0   4.0 Rest of Cycle....
            ??   Oblit   FS    BS    FS

TIME: 0.0   1.0    2.0   3.0   4.0   5.0 Rest of Cycle....
            ??   IT    IT    FS    BS    FS

So, because of the Oblit works, you lose 1 second every rune cycle, or 2 seconds every rotation (the above just shows 1/2 of a full cycle, so double the time loss).  But, then this is true with every cycle that tries to use every GCD and uses a FU attack.  The main thing to do here is to fill those ?? with a FS.  Because you are hitting your Rime procs, you should have enough extra RP to fill at least of few of them with FS (25 from HB, plus that fact that you passed up FS to hit that HB).

Also, I staggered the FS throughout for the Rime procs.  Basically, if there is no room in your rotation for a Rime proc already and you hit one, you will have to fill that space with something else next rotation as you just made a gap in your cycle.  I adjusted it so that, if you stay with this rotation, you shouldn't make any gaps (just don't hit Rime between the two adjacent ITs or you'll lose an extra second due waiting for your FU for Oblit). Each time you do that, but don't have the spare RP for an extra FS next rotation, you're loosing another second of time.

Anyway, it is more complicated, but I think it will produce better results.

check adons for glyphs.
    I was loosing all my glyphs BUT they were still there just not visible because
    of adons.

You are correct in that the first cycle leaves empty space and the 2nd leaves extra space

Its fine that the 2nd has extra space because the 3rd, 4th, 5th etc will all be full

Just the conundrum lies in the first

If you have enough time between pulls you could use empowered rune weapon, but thats not good because of the order blizz picks to use your runes, it will probably end up screwing up everything

Another choice to use is Horn of Winter, which would give you a nice little 10 RP and recharges quickly

Again if you have enough time between pulls you could use raise dead to fill the gap

Also one could try fitting in Unbreakable armor in the 2nd rotation as the "first IT"

New Patch Notes:

Black Ice: Down to 10% from 20%, now affects Frost and Shadow damage.

Imp IT: Down to 15% from 30%.

Tundra Stalker: Up to 15% from 10%

So, these end up being:

IT: 20% nerf (5% for my numbers, as I'm retarded and only did Imp IT as 15% in the first place...maybe I'm just prescient)
    OB: 5% buff
    HB: 5% nerf
    BS: 5% buff
    FS: 5% nerf