Unholy Tank threat issues?

Is anyone else having problems generating threat as unholy against a single target? It used to be fine like 3 weeks ago and now all of a sudden i cant break like 40k while the wars and plds just sky rocket.

Re: Unholy Tank threat issues?

We need more information on your stats, spec, and rotation to see if its something your doing wrong.

But on a side note, unholy has been shown to produce less single target threat per second than blood or frost.

I'm finding I'm about the same as the wars and druids. ofc no one keeps up with paladins threat wise right now , they are way out ahead

Quote Originally Posted by talitu
    I'm finding I'm about the same as the wars and druids. ofc no one keeps up with paladins threat wise right now , they are way out ahead
    Correct, it is best not to compare yourself to a protection paladins threat. Their threat is broken.

well my rotation is PS, IT, BS, BS, SS, SS, with rune strike thrown in when activates, UB, and DC whenever available. Im sitting at 36% parry with blade barrier up and 25% dodge. defense capped with 31300 armor. 3300 attack power, 170 hit rating, 12 expertise. and i got armageddon and sigil of awareness.

try to work on your hit and expertise if you're having trouble with threat. you might want to look at which sigil your using as well.

edit: missed which sigil your using scratch that ;D

Very Very low Expertise / Hit

I have almost the same stats, except 295 hit / 36 expertise

You're stackin too much stam brotha

Switching to Inevitable Defeat will also help save you a few stam gems.