Thread: threat 3.1

threat 3.1

I havent read anything about it yet. And i havent had the chance to raid on the PTR.

Threat doesnt seem to be and issuse with Wrath. and as a Disc Priest sheilding is what we do alot of.

So my question is anyone who has raided on the PRT notice any Threat issuse or lack or rage with War/Druids. ?

Just trying to see if i should but any talent points in Silent Resolve

Re: threat 3.1

Warriors now get rage from hits taken while shielded. I think it's the same for druids.
    Death Knights and Paladins didn't have any problem with shields really, so I guess it's not an issue at all in 3.1.

Ok so sheilding will still not be and issuse. But what about threat ?

Is silent Resolve still a useless talent points ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lenerien
    Ok so sheilding will still not be and issuse. But what about threat ?

Is silent Resolve still a useless talent points ?
    Unless threat is ascribed to shield and divine aegis, it should be even less of an issue in 3.1 than it is now for discipline (if that's even possible).

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Cham
    Warriors now get rage from hits taken while shielded. I think it's the same for druids.
    Death Knights and Paladins didn't have any problem with shields really, so I guess it's not an issue at all in 3.1.
    Paladins are the worst to shield, the lack of rage fom wars and bears is negligible but there is still a stigma about it and that's why its being changed.

The problem with shield paladins is when they get enough avoidance they dont take enough damage to get mana from spirital attunement. It doesnt hurt their resource immediately but it does long term a lot more than it does the rage classes.