Thread: 3.1 ISB changes

3.1 ISB changes

Just wondering, with the changes to ISB (Basically turning in to scorch 5% extra crit for raid)

From first impressions is it likely that we are just going to see Affliction locks providing this buff (Demo's too i would expect). The hybrid specs will still be spamming fire damage so this will be an irrelevant talent for them i would think.

The other thing i was considering was whether it would be worth then going for a 50/0/21 taking the extra 5% crit from Devastation. I know that would be getting rid of the base 20% damage buff from haunt which is pretty huge, there was lots of discussions about a similar type spec in TBC with 40/0/21 and there was a cut off point where it did provide more damage than the full affliction spec at that point.

Re: 3.1 ISB changes

Haunt is a musthave-affliction-talent. 65-75%(~55-60 after the patch) of your dmg, is Dotdmg. So haunt provides a lot mor dmg(about 15%), than the 5% crit.
    In BC this was a different story, because the 21st destructionpoint was ruin and there the old ISB. Because of this you could consider to drop UA.