bugged trinket? [Majestic Dragon Figurine]

Anyone noticed the trinket [Majestic Dragon Figurine] doesn't trigger on the cast of prayer of mending?
    For the rest nearly every spell triggers it but prayer of mending (what for me still is a very basic spell of priests) doesn't work.

I made a ticket to a gm about it they didn't know about the issue.
    Anyone noticed the same thing?
    Is blizzard actually busy fixing this bug?

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: bugged trinket? [Majestic Dragon Figurine]

Just checked IG. I can confirm it doesn't work with PoM.

But seriously, what do i care? Do you plan on healing ONLY with PoM? If i would actually use that trinket, i'd have no problem keeping that buff up all the time while healing.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

It used to procc of everything and nothing (like 2 stacks from bidning and 3-4 even 5 from CoH) so the fixed that, but ended up removing a lor of spells from it.

Used to be able to use levitate and mending to maintain stacks between pulls, but it dun procc it anymore.

Well i often use only pom on fights, no use of spamming heals if nobody takes damage...

pom is perfect since it lasts pretty long and heals part of the damage a tank just has taken.

But if it doesn't trigger the trinket you might loose mana regen cause you didn't cast any spell, kinda dumb specially because it's a bug.

It doesnt trigger on my PoM's either
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by sponske
    Well i often use only pom on fights, no use of spamming heals if nobody takes damage...

pom is perfect since it lasts pretty long and heals part of the damage a tank just has taken.

But if it doesn't trigger the trinket you might loose mana regen cause you didn't cast any spell, kinda dumb specially because it's a bug.
    If you only cast PoM, then you dont need the spirit from the trinket since you'll have full mana the time you cast it again

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithip
    If you only cast PoM, then you dont need the spirit from the trinket since you'll have full mana the time you cast it again
    So...
    You always have to spamheal you're tank then, he never dodges bosses never teleports away etc etc.
    With a pom you can prepare for next incoming blow and keep you're mana regen up from te trinket, well thats how it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by sponske
    So...
    You always have to spamheal you're tank then, he never dodges bosses never teleports away etc etc.
    With a pom you can prepare for next incoming blow and keep you're mana regen up from te trinket, well thats how it should work.
    1 FH each 8seconds, you will ofcourse go OOM really soon.
    When PoM jump, it is not interpreted as a spell cast, so it is not a ''bug''

Gearscore: A new way to see who fail at their class. 'Cause itemization is too hard... You need d/n-umbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithip
    1 FH each 8seconds, you will ofcourse go OOM really soon.
    When PoM jump, it is not interpreted as a spell cast, so it is not a ''bug''
    It's not about the pom jump it's about the pom cast.... sjees..

15+ Year Old Account

report it in main forum and they might look into it or tell you its working like intended