3.1 Glyphs discussion

Which do you think will be the best glyphs for each spec for 3.1?

The minor glyphs are pretty easy from what I can see:

Glyph of Raise Dead
    Glyph of Horn of Winter
    Glyph of Disease

Frost is pretty straight forward as well:

Frost - Glyph of Frost Strike, Glyph of Oblit, Glyph of Icy Touch

Unholy gets tricky with the last glyph - Glyph of Scourge Strike, Glyph of the Ghoul, ?

With the glyph of SS, the glyph of Icy Touch and Plague Strike might not be worth getting, considering how little you will be using those abilities. So then what? I suppose it would be between Glyph of Unholy Blight and Glyph of Death Coil. With such limited availability of glyphs on the test server, I suppose we'll have to wait for the patch to go live before we can determine which of the two will benefit us most.

For Blood it gets really tricky. The only guarantee glyph is probably Glyph of Death Strike, after that, it's up in the air. Glyph of DRW looks great, as does Glyph of Death Coil, and if you have the perma-pet, Glyph of the Ghoul might be worth getting as well. Then again, you might still want to use Oblit over DS, so that glyph might be appealing. Glyph of HS is tempting for PVP.

Please share your ideas.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: 3.1 Glyphs discussion

Glyph of Pestilence for either Horn of Winter or Raise Dead.

unholy will be getting glyph of DC. count on it
    all hail king frost strike

Glyph of Disease is a Major glyph according to WoWhead.com. Haven't been on PTR lately, so might be wrong.

Glyph of Disease is indeed a Major Glyph on the PTR.

Anyway, for Blood I would say definately Death Strike and Dark Death (Death coil glyph) and then it's a toss up between ghoul and DRW. I really doubt the Blood Strike glyph will continue to work with Heart Strike since it has it's own glyph now. OB should never be used by blood in 3.1 unless you want to remove diseases for whatever reason, but it's not likely.