Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Paladin - Another 'please help me improve my dps' thread

Quote Originally Posted by Deralte
    Wow, a lot responses.

So, what i need to do:

-Get the Gauntlets
    -enchant them with 44 ap
    -gem them and the belt with 16 str (or one 8str 12stam)
    -enchant berzerking (that will be a little expensive, i guess i'll rather hope for a better weapon to drop first)
    -macro with trinket and wings (as if i didn't have one )
    -?

did i miss anything?
    Try to get the Jawbone also its a really good weapon for Ret even for non Human/Dwarf its one step below BoH

Okay, if i can drop hit, any idea where i can replace my shoulders? (I know i have to farm rep with hodirs for the enchant :-/ )
    Sons of Hodir have some nice Schoulders to Start then advance trough Naxx 10 to Naxx 25 T7.5 Are pretty good i dont know if there are some better but it is nice if you want the 4 piece bonus of the set (dont use the helm)
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Merander
    Sons of Hodir have some nice Schoulders to Start then advance trough Naxx 10 to Naxx 25 T7.5 Are pretty good i dont know if there are some better but it is nice if you want the 4 piece bonus of the set (dont use the helm)
    Didn't know they sell shoulders, thanks.

And, yeah, i guess my crafted Titansteel-helm won't be replaced for a while...

Didn't know they sell shoulders, thanks.

And, yeah, i guess my crafted Titansteel-helm won't be replaced for a while...
    Youre Welcome here is the link to the shoulders http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44195

also the next and atm the best helm afaik is http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44006

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    welcome and join the club..

wth is going on! where did all the scrubs come from? does any of the ret paladins that actually know there class respond? Adamson?Undertaker?Simqn? perhaps Chronalis?he knows more then you and he is protection specced.

i feal your pain iktank... i feal your pain... i have ben having to answer and correct alot of "new" rets on my server who seem to think hit raiting is THE THING!!! LIKE OMG I MUST BE HIT CAPPED!!!!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by meliancill

i feal your pain iktank... i feal your pain... i have ben having to answer a correct alot of "new" rets on my server who seem to think hit raiting is THE THING!!! LIKE OMG I MUST BE HIT CAPPED!!!!
    aye i agree. im not really bothered by ret's on my server and how to gear. not as much as you apperantly

well my server is over populated and there are a bunch of good guilds but most dont use many rets - so rets in good gear are few and far between on my server - so when a new ret sees my gear they tend to figure ( hey ill ask him he must know what he is doing just look at his gear ) and well it goes from there.

Quote Originally Posted by meliancill
    well my server is over populated and there are a bunch of good guilds but most dont use many rets - so rets in good gear are few and far between on my server - so when a new ret sees my gear they tend to figure ( hey ill ask him he must know what he is doing just look at his gear ) and well it goes from there.
    All of my Gear is from PuG cuz My Former Guild broke up because of the gl being an arse or something when the rest of my old guild formed a new one i joined in but i taking a break right now because of exams and stuff

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Merander
    Youre Welcome here is the link to the shoulders http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44195

also the next and atm the best helm afaik is http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44006
    Thanks, another one that knows how to wowhead ;D

Thanks, another one that knows how to wowhead ;D
    I teached it myslef it took kinda 3 months or so

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

I will actually try 200 some hit out next raid. Can't really deny that alot of ppl dont go for hitcap so why shouldnt I try it out aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinator
    Why don't you learn to play your class you moron. He mentions hit being "Important but not enough to gem or enchant for, anywhere around 200 is good." No, just fucking no. Hit cap is THE most important stat for any dps class before everything else, and 263 is the two handed cap.

............................................________........................
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
    .........................,/...............................................”:,........
    .....................,?......................................................\,.....
    .................../...........................................................,}....
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
    .............../...................................................,:”........./.....
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

I've got 129 hit rating in my PvE gear, and I've got most items best in slot a part from neck. I've raided as ret paladin since Black temple and you're clearly paranoid. My stats is about; 129 Hit rating, 3700 AP, 35% Crit and 19 expertise - Unbuffed