PVP Warlock: Which stats to gear for?

Dear experts,

Stamina > Int > Spir?

SP> Crit > Haste > SPell Pen > Hit?

Ive not a clue. Help!

Thank you

Re: PVP Warlock: Which stats to gear for?

I would imagine...

Resil > Resil > Resil > SP > Stam > Spell Pen?

I'm not much into PVP at this time, tryin to build up a set atm though, those are the stats I'm shooting for lol.

I've heard that to be even the least bit competitive in warlock PVP you need at least 900 resilience, otherwise you get eaten alive.

Depends a lot on your build.

Affliction:

keep up resilience at least on 800, then you should focus on spell power, keeping in mind that you should have at least 22k of HP with blessing of kings or whatever healer buff (if you play with a dps this is not your build), aflicction is full SP, a great choice it's using orange/purple gems to add both resilience and SP.

Destruction:

Resilience here won't be so demanding but still having at least 800 it's recommended, then you should build some SP (2100 with fel armor it's a very good value) choosing between crit or haste it's a great deal, you should choose items that grant you ~25% crit (with devastation) and 500 spell haste, if you are seeing that getting 500 haste it's almost impossible (now it's impossible with pvp gear, i don't know in 3.1) go for crit.

The problem it's that Deadly gladiator will be almost free in season 6 and this means that everybody will have 8xx resilience and top geared ones 1000 so the crit opportunities gonna pew pew while casting incinerates in 2 secs it's a great deal

About HIt: 150 hit it's the recommended option for me, some classes have miss talents so keeping it slightly up from the normal cap it's advisable.

About Penetration: You should choose piercing touch wand and the cloak enchant, then if you aren't using CoE use at least 1 blue gem of 20 penetration, if you use CoE it's enough with this (it's frustrating getting a resist on arena in the worst moment)
    www.xaximbo.blogspot.com Warlock Theorycrafting mostly focused to PvP, i want to know your opinion!

as a skilled pvper is depends on your coml HEAVILY what you gear for
    generally keep 850 resil 22k health unbuffed and 1900 SP

Resil > Stamina > SP

A warlock that survive burst wins.
    Everyone got cd's to get them outta fear, but once they are used... win.

As said, your combo is what decides your stats.

I'm in full epic PvP-gear, apart from wep-slots, with 800 resiliance. I don't go the easy way with a healer in my 2v2, I play with a mage. With 22k HP and 800 resiliance I still go down to 20% hp against a well geared rogue BEFORE the kidney. The only thing stopping my Lock/Mage team from advancing are rogues, it's just impossible to take any rogue setup that knows what they're doing.

Back to my point... resiliance is cool, but it doesn't get you where you want to be. I'm socketing SP/Resiliance and I won't change it. Going all out on resiliance is defenetly something I will never do, not until something changes for the class itself.

If you play with a healer, you will probably be a PvP Tank, so resiliance is important.
    If you play with a DPS'er, go for dmg. You can't tank anything for long anyway.