Thread: Suggestion..

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Suggestion..

Since Warriors need more Shouts.. I thought of a Ressurection Shout. The warrior can only use it in combat and it basically scares the person back to life. It also would have a 20min CD, and cost 90 Rage.

Re: Suggestion..

Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

15+ Year Old Account

I know.. several people in this Naxx 10 raid I'm currently in. I'm typing between mob pulls, but we came up with this after both healers died during the fight with Anub.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Preliatus
    I know.. several people in this Naxx 10 raid I'm currently in. I'm typing between mob pulls, but we came up with this after both healers died during the fight with Anub.
    I lol'd.

The scary thing is in the name of class homogenization, giving bads greater access to content, and the "bring the player not the class" attitude blizzard might do something like this to make druids less exclusive.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Deleted

I has deja vu!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    Hehe...its a tigercat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

15+ Year Old Account

Now on Widow and the warriors are still wanting the Shout.. since I told them I posted on here and the official suggestion board.

Awful idea imo.

15+ Year Old Account

It sounds bad.. but what the hell. The warrior screams at the corpse with a life giving yell and revives the deceased. (Its now a guild joke.)

"WAKE THE FUCK UP PUSSY!"

*gets up*....

<.< thats a terrible idea

Seriously worst idea in the history of warcraft. We have plenty of shouts...HP, AP, taunting, Slowing.

But i know you were just joking about it when you originally posted so its all in good fun.

Now if blizzard is serious about removing any and all type of class balance in a raid, we can give warriors a haste shout similar to DK and WF totem. And also a circle of healing shout that heals in a 10 yrd radius. Stoneskin shout that increases armor of everyone. Replenishment shout, summoning shout that summons players, nova shout that roots enemies in ice, and Epic Shout-one shots anything.

Yeah, warriors won't be getting a B-res...ever. And they're not getting a res to use period either, lol.

If anybody was gonna get a B-res other than druids, it would probably be an improved version of the Death Knight's raise ally ability, you know, raise someone up, but give them like 30% off all stats, BUT have all their old abilities at their disposal? I like it.

Now for warriors....yeah, more shouts preiod sound nice.

I read the first page....
    I laughed so hard I came to tears.
    TEARS!
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
    Some opinions are FAR more entertaining than others.
    Kudos on the chuckle.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

A full on combat res wouldn't be a great idea. However, I was thinking how to make this bad idea at least a bit better, so how about this...

Rallying Cry (...or something similar)
    Cost 25 rage
    Cooldown 30 minutes
    Duration 20 seconds

The warrior lets out a fierce rallying cry, lifting the haze of death from his fallen comrades. The recently fallen party or raid members within 10 yards of the warrior feel a sudden adrenaline rush as the pain subsides. With this newly found strength they're able to throw themselves into the fray one final time. Players brought back to life gain 20% maximum health and mana, and cannot regain any health or mana while under this effect. Any players who are still alive after 20 seconds will immediately die.

So basically the warrior can give his group members a last chance, to give them just enough strength to keep fighting for a bit longer, not unlike the DK raise ghoul works for players. The players will be brought back for a short time with just a fraction of their health and mana, and they can't be healed or given mana, as they're in such a dire condition already.

Just adjust the durations and cooldowns and such to make it balanced.

...or not. It was just a thought.

I this topic a joke ?`When reading mmo everything can be a joke. And tghis one made me laugh really hard My boss is wondering what the fuck im laughing.
    Healer: im dead
    Wariror: dont worry
    "RAURH!"
    Pries: "yaikes!" wtf im back to life.
    Hahah seriously i cant imagine this happen
    havent laughed this muc in few days, man im in tears

Quote Originally Posted by K21Nova
    A full on combat res wouldn't be a great idea. However, I was thinking how to make this bad idea at least a bit better, so how about this...

Cost 25 rage
    Cooldown 30 minutes
    Duration 20 seconds

The warrior lets out a fierce rallying cry, lifting the haze of death from his fallen comrades. The recently fallen party or raid members within 10 yards of the warrior feel a sudden adrenaline rush as the pain subsides. With this newly found strength they're able to throw themselves into the fray one final time. Players brought back to life gain 20% maximum health and mana, and cannot regain any health or mana while under this effect. Any players who are still alive after 20 seconds will immediately die.

So basically the warrior can give his group members a last chance, to give them just enough strength to keep fighting for a bit longer, not unlike the DK raise ghoul works for players. The players will be brought back for a short time with just a fraction of their health and mana, and they can't be healed or given mana, as they're in such a dire condition already.

Dude.....

That is epic...
    Someone get GC to comment on that

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Gief Find potion so you can steal the healers potions should they die!
    Jeffrey Kaplan: The real goal is throughout the Warcraft games how many times can you kill Mal'Ganis?

Quote Originally Posted by K21Nova

Cost 25 rage
    Cooldown 30 minutes
    Duration 20 seconds

And your dead Holy Priest gets another shitload of free heals.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted

A nice suggestion, but please, shorten the description or else it wouldn't fit on my screen ^^