Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Hope - First Plate Without MP5!

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    Its like waking up on Christmas morning...

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...pellshield.jpg
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...thedevoted.jpg

not bad bracers too, at least they have crit
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...econstruct.jpg

Lets hope they keep pumping out this stuff
    LAWL anyone else notice the amount of SP on the sheild??? im guessings its wrong

hope so too :P what a downgrade from the kel shield! :P

Its only iLevel 219, Voice of Reason is 226. That SP is quite low though. It also has an obscene amount of stam on it.

WTB more gear with stam like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pravda
    It also has an obscene amount of stam on it.

WTB more gear with stam like this.
    Seconded

Ideally should have about 65-70 SP and 70 stam

maybe they are making it so you have to worry about your mana perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming_rain
    maybe they are making it so you have to worry about your mana perhaps?
    reckon that would be a very stupid way to fix the overflow of mana. SA nurf is one of the things that you have to look at to fix this matter.

As has been said... way too many times already in this topic
    Mp5 is USELESS
    Pure int is 3-4x better per stat point
    Crit is at least 2x better and scales the more you get of it

What you have to remember about current mana is that its equivalent to chugging mana pots every 2 mins, which is why they changed pots to make healing less pot reliant.

i just stated above, that by decreasing sp on items woulnd't be a smart way to fix the mana regen issue. Im 100% aware of how to stat my paladin.

My previous post was more aimed at Flaming_rain, I ignored the "OMG SOMEONE ELSE POSTED", should of quoted him

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    Mp5 is USELESS
    Untrue. MP5 didn't get any worse from BC to WotLK. And it was never 'useless' in BC.

All that changed was that Int got better. Replenishment was improved (and given to more classes - guaranteeing a near 100% uptime) and we were given DP which scales regeneration off of max mana rather than base.

Saying that mp5 is useless and that Int is four times better is absurd. If you would trade 40 mp5 for 10 Int, you're a retard. One Int and one mp5 are roughly equivalent in value. Especially since the DP nerf cooled people's usage of that ability. The problem, however, is that Blizzard's itemization values 1 mp5 roughly two and a half times higher than 1 Int. This means that Blizzard's items are saying that 1 mp5 is equal to 2.5 Int - a situation that is not the case.

This poor itemization of mp5 is what makes it unattractive on gear. And has nothing at all to do with the usefulness of the stat itself.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Stam shouldnt be much bigger than int. Should be around 50% of each, in my opinion.

I hate that gear with Extra stam and low int/sp. Naxx have some of these craps, beware of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    Untrue. MP5 didn't get any worse from BC to WotLK. And it was never 'useless' in BC.

More mp5 argument.

This poor itemization of mp5 is what makes it unattractive on gear. And has nothing at all to do with the usefulness of the stat itself.
    As I said, its useless to the post I was aiming it at
    When I said 4x better I said in stat terms, which was aimed to mean stat budget terms
    Its still not something you should take on gear besides when the item is almost your only option
    Eg, BiS rings, BiS neck, BiS Helm (set bonus)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguissa
    Stam shouldnt be much bigger than int. Should be around 50% of each, in my opinion.

I hate that gear with Extra stam and low int/sp. Naxx have some of these craps, beware of them.
    They're going to be giving us more Stam than Int, as its an easy way to stealth nerf items without people generally noticing
    I personally value those higher Stam items as for the most part without a reliable AoE heal on something like the Malygos vortex I will come out on 5% health, which means I have no room for error in case theres a poorly timed arcane pew thing with the standard Holy gear having 1:1 stam and int

Quote Originally Posted by Quelana
    Meh, if they won it over druids/priests it's not a big deal. Shammy's should always have first dibs on Torch, but after that I'd call it a tossup. Though granted, the pallys should be after turning tide if they have their pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome
    Shammys cant use swords. So gkick the shammy who goes after turning tide
    Perhaps put more points into reading comprehension...
    Quelana - Blood Furnace

Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

LOL That is one imbah paladin trinket

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mutin
    LOL That is one imbah paladin trinket
    not only pala ^^

Quote Originally Posted by mofi
    not only pala ^^
    I believe that Paladins are the Healingclass who scale best with intellect But it's probably good for other classes aswell?