Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Longest Heigan fight

Subject is pretty much to the point. What's the longest Heigan fight you've had so far & what was the reasoning behind it? I'll go first:

I took my resto shaman alt into a pug 25 man over the weekend and we had cleared Spider & even Construct wing with no problems. We even ended up getting Shocking. I thought we were doing very well then came Heigan. First time across the floor we lost all but 5 of our melee/tanks. Thought "ok this is doable cause that just means the casters can open up & we don't have to worry about healing melee. WRONG. Our first splash on the dance killed everybody but me, the warrior tanking him, our pally OT for the rest of the instance, and a rogue. That's right FOUR of us left and it was me & melee only. We had no lock so no SS was put up on one of the other healers. We had no other shaman so nobody could ankh. I'm sitting there with about 2500 SP after I flask & have a welfed and have 45% crit thanks to the mage who put focus magic on me. We end taking 14 minutes something (it ended up being nearly15 minutes) to down him. We popped bloodlust twice, mana tide twice (actually used it right after he went down so I could get mana back to res the rtards who died), and both of my elementals. When we finished I linked recount's dmg & then healing in guildchat and everyone was all wtf. They were shocked we actually downed him. THANK GOD FOR NO ENRAGE TIMER!

Re: Longest Heigan fight

Successfully 2-manned him for the achievement (nobody die). Took 33 minutes with 1 tank 1 healer.

Tanked a pug on my alt warrior only person having done naxx before and having to explain fight to all, some learnt very quickly others just didn't understand. After a few wipes it was me and 2 healers left and we wiped at about 5% after 21mins, tried again and 4 manned him for 17mins I think. Needless to say after having wiped for 21mins I told them I wanted a ress and needed to splash my face with water to wake me up. It was too late in the evening for everyone to go onto loatheb (needed legs) but got my neck from heigan so was quite happy.

Worst I've done is like 8 mins
    Weren't down to a 5 man until the 2nd to last dance
    Failbot was having a field day

13min 57sec (10men, me (healer) + 2 tanks alive)

on the opposite:
    my first 25men heigan was with a complete random group, about 20 people where new to heigan, and we all lived through it and got the achievment. ;P

27 minutes with 1 tank and 1 healer after everyone else had died.

KONATA

everyone who fails there should stop playing this game same with Sartharion/Thaddius, its the easiest shit ever.

-.-

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by KONATA
    everyone who fails there should stop playing this game same with Sartharion/Thaddius, its the easiest shit ever.

-.-
    Yeah I totally agree with you. When I'm on my main (spriest) I have yet to die. When I've been on my shaman, I've only died when I stopped to heal those who failed & got hit. My solution has been that when we are getting to Heigan I tell people they better hope that another healer does CoH, WG, HOTs, or they get my riptide cause I don't stop to heal anybody anymore since MY living is more important as a healer than a dps to stay alive after failing at moving.

I always say "use the corpses as an orientation where not to stand" it helps the newbies

Damn epeeners swarm to this Forum every one who died is a Noob cuz i solo Kel'Thuzad roflpofelmao
    my longest was like 30 min something only the tank still drew breath (and a Healer ofc)

Longest time I got was about 30 minutes, though I also once watched a holy priest and a paladin two man lotheb.. now that took forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahrken
    Longest time I got was about 30 minutes, though I also once watched a holy priest and a paladin two man lotheb.. now that took forever.
    Is that even possible?

Mmhmm they went from about 70% - 0 with just themselves alive in a ten man back when things first came out. It took ****ing forever.

The Paladin was Nehaal and the Priest, Boatmage; Both from the Nagrand server.

Quote Originally Posted by Kargotha
    Is that even possible?
    Anything is possible, just highly improbable. As for Heigan however, as an elemental Shaman I never get below 70% mana, and when dancing I regen up to 100% so I can imagine a Healer and Tank being able to do this almost indefinitely. Regen is amazing with geared Healers.

Had a 12 or 16min fight once. Can't remember the exact time ^^

We were 3 left: Me, a lifetap smasher and a protection warrior.
    Shadow healing ftw >_<

I've only done it once, last night, in a PuG. We took like 6-7 hours to clear naxx ._. But that was due to replacements, and a few wipes.

Heigan we wiped twice. First time, I had no idea what to do, so when I died, I payed attention. Second time, I died agian, but due to the fact my computer screen didn't show one of the splashes (at the end), so I didnt know the dance had moved.

Third time I didn't die. :P We downed him in like 6 minutes though. The first attempt was up to like 25 minutes until the resto shaman died :P (It was her and the tank)

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77
    Yeah I totally agree with you. When I'm on my main (spriest) I have yet to die. When I've been on my shaman, I've only died when I stopped to heal those who failed & got hit. My solution has been that when we are getting to Heigan I tell people they better hope that another healer does CoH, WG, HOTs, or they get my riptide cause I don't stop to heal anybody anymore since MY living is more important as a healer than a dps to stay alive after failing at moving.
    bad healer, i'd say, or not a good dancer, chose one. with the haste form riptide i can easily heal between every other wave because stopping for a second won't hurt me at all. that is if you run the inner circle and you know where to move.

15+ Year Old Account

After trying him few time and folks wiping = I got mad and said "forget this <-(sub words) he is going down no matter what" Draeknight & I were only folks up 2.1 million health left-- sad but true he went down. Shammy was like "should I just stay in the poison or is foxy going to call wipe yet?"

[quote=FoxyLady ]
    After trying him few time and folks wiping = I got mad and said "forget this <-(sub words) he is going down no matter what" Draeknight & I were only folks up 2.1 million health left-- sad but true he went down. Shammy was like "should I just stay in the poison or is foxy going to call wipe yet?"

and i thought our 12 min kill was insane

Damn that's one hell of a long fight.... Grats on that one, I'd have fallen off my chair.