Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Longest Heigan fight

yea, we were sick to our stomachs honestly.... but when p.o'ed could not stop..... easy fight if folks pay attn /frown

After the first round of the dance, our first 25 man attempt. 7 man

Me - Resto Shaman
    Holy Pally
    Frost DK - Tank
    Dps Warrior
    Mage
    Warlock
    Dps DK

32 Min 18 seconds

The first time we did it on 25 man, on the first eruption half the raid already died.
    It took us 30 min total to kill him. But he was down on our first try 8)

WOW ... Just WOW 72 fucking minutes lolz.
    Last Saturday our ten man had a ton of new people show up and half the regulars couldnt make it we had a 15.5 minute Heigan fight.

So I watched a 30 min attempt the other day

the great Aussie interwebs died around 15secs after pull - about 10 DC's and another 5 lagged severly. All we heard on vent was a bunch of oh crap I dc'd...

So we get back in there were 7 or so still up and they kept at it for 1/2 an hour but the tank was playing with 1200 ping time. Eventually he lost it and they wiped. God it's a crap fight with high ping times.

Deleted

Last weekend I was in a random Naxx 25 group. Well it wasn´t the best group and after the first dance phase everybody, except me(Tank) and two healers was down. Becuase I know the two healers from rl and we were together in skype, we decided to try it. We killed him after 66minutes fight. And after that the second Tank(which was even to stupid to tank the slimes at Grobbulus outside the poison circles) rolled for the Tank Breastplate and won it. Well we finished plague wing and after that we wiped for an hour at Grobbulus and then stopped the raid.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyLady
    After trying him few time and folks wiping = I got mad and said "forget this <-(sub words) he is going down no matter what" Draeknight & I were only folks up 2.1 million health left-- sad but true he went down. Shammy was like "should I just stay in the poison or is foxy going to call wipe yet?"

We have a winner!

OMG i heared that there was a 53 min battle but 72 min is really awesome

my record is 23 minutes 15 seconds (3 tanks 1 dps(me) and 2 healers, 19 deaths =P )
    All men…are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That's why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is! - Emperor Charles zi Britannia

Longest time 28 minutes with healer and tank up.

BTW my guild STILL tries to get the Safety Dance achievement and we've had naxx in farm now for months.

No matter what, somebody always have to suck when it comes to moving when in other hand (and usually they are the same 3-4 players like everytime before), some players spam /dance, fool around, heal people, pick their noses and visit the loo sametime with no problems.

if u cannot dance u suck O_O

Longest was 23 minutes on the 25 version.

Everyone died on the first erupt except me healing, the tank and OT + 1 rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim_Jim
    Longest time 28 minutes with healer and tank up.

BTW my guild STILL tries to get the Safety Dance achievement and we've had naxx in farm now for months.

No matter what, somebody always have to suck when it comes to moving when in other hand (and usually they are the same 3-4 players like everytime before), some players spam /dance, fool around, heal people, pick their noses and visit the loo sametime with no problems.
    Get them to stand outside and wait it out; Bam, achievement.

32 minutes then at 100k we wiped just to piss off the little 12 yr old screaming at us to wipe it the entire time
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

a pug 25 man 22 people died to lava including me 20 something minutes of 3 people dancing and fighting. 1 heals 1 dps and 1 tank quite funny actually good thing he doesnt have enrage.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

I suppose I have been fortunate in that I have never been a part of a Heigan attempt that took longer than 6 minutes.

I remember the first time, the very first time that I did that encounter, and it was a mess. I had read about the encounter on wowwiki and saw a youtube video of it so I had an idea of what was going to happen but the dance part still killed me and the group. After a few attempts though and just getting a much better idea where the acid/slime stuff splashes up from, its really not a bad fight.

I think the part about the fight though that kills people is that they have to learn to be situationall aware and learn to move around. Its not a 'sit in one place and just dps the boss' kind of fight which the average player I have seen in WoW generally has a problem with.

Just alt-tabbed to post....

12 hours and counting.

Turns out at hour 6, Heigan invites you for a nice cup of tea on the platform. Good to know 8)

11min..
    Everyone died except healer, DPS, tank and me(also DPS) -
    had to down him from 65%. We had very good dps tbh

(Naxx10.)

15+ Year Old Account

39 minutes long, first attempt on the boss 5 people lived through the first dance phase then while tanking instead of using an ability I hit the r button and got a full text boxx of w across trying to run from where i was out of the incoming fire so I had to click on my bubble to survive, which ended up killing the Fury warrior and almost killing the feral druid that lived before i could cancel the bubble. The disease then ticked on the druid and our Spriest who both died and it was left a Resto shaman and a prot pally from 68% to dead.

23 minutes , 7 seconds on 10 man
    34 minutes , 42 seconds on 25 man (this was a 1% wipe b/c tanked got crit from behind, less than 50k left =/ )

funny story about this, that's maybe a bit related.

On an undying try, with construct already deftly cleared, we came to Heigan. It went smooth, got him down to 40ish percent and sure enough: you see the healer running to the right and she just kept on going, and going, into the wall and running there. an obvious DC. It's a shame, we all groan at the same time on vent and then something miraculous happened.

Everyone (except me and a hunter), fails. It's like everyone was too shocked and gasping and facepalming at the poor paladin that they just all had to kill themselves, at once.

We giggled at that. Sympathyfails are the best! Nowadays, we start undying with plague.