Paladin Season 6

Anyone else think that the Season 6 set for Paladins looks better than the Tier 8?

Btw its on the First Page
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Paladin Season 6

dont care to much about looks. more about the stats on it.

I like Arena Season 6 better, except for the color. If they would give it the white colors from our T8 set it would be really nice.. Too bad I dont like pvp and I wont be wearing pvp gear anywere :/.

I think it still looks stupid and blizz needs to fire the gay guy who designed all of the stupid looking pally armor.

tier 4 is still my favorite set, it kept with the pally motif better with the white/gold/purple color scheme

my 2c

It's better than s5, for sure. But tier 8 is better, imo, but since I only saw s6 in a human (and humans sux), I can't be sure

Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    It's better than s5, for sure. But tier 8 is better, imo, but since I only saw s6 in a human (and humans sux), I can't be sure
    :'(

I do think it looks better than T8 and T5/3/1/7
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

How much better then season 5 can it look its the same model with different colors.. and two little plates by your neck lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakenskulls
    I think it still looks stupid and blizz needs to fire the gay guy who designed all of the stupid looking pally armor.
    This

Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

Its better than most of the other classes (for once), but the helm is still bad. S5 gear defiantly had a 'combat hardened veteran on the front lines' feel, much moreso than anything but T6- the new changes unfortunately seem to be along the lines of 'upgraded means more giant gems encrusted on my gear'.

What they SHOULD be doing is adding more plate/protection instead of foppery + jewels- a pvp pally should look like world-weary unkillable baddass. A la...

"Turn back ye, before it is too late. Or by the Light I shall scrape your blood off my armor before the day be done."

Rather than

"So, totally omg, did you SEE the size of his diamond belt? I mean, that totally set the church back a few hundred G..."

Your signature is too big, please read the rules.
    It is not a paladin's quest to tank, to heal, or to dish out the damage.
    Instead, the paladin’s quest is to win, by the light, using any means possible.

15+ Year Old Account

those gems are used to reflect the sun into the face of the opponent. why dont you get that!

I dont know man but dont the new s6 set looks JUST like s5 but SLIGHTLY more colours here and there? It is neither impressive nor apalling, but I believe they should substantially add more creative brainpower in the art design department

I think they got the Paladin Season 6 from the Gladiators Comic myself :P

http://www.tehgladiators.com/?p=60 This one shows the Pally fairly well.

Quote Originally Posted by Merander
    Anyone else think that the Season 6 set for Paladins looks better than the Tier 8?
    Honestly the only truly ugly piece of tier 8 is the helm. The rest of the armor is decent enough.

Season 6 looks neither impressive nor ugly. It's just sort of bland. It looks like they took 0 chances with the design and invested as little creative time as possible. Obviously if you go that route it'll be easy to create something that doesn't possess ugly appendages or face guards. On the other hand, without taking any chances on the design, you get generic sets like season 6. Nothing impressive, memorable or particularly awe inspiring about it.

The paladin set look decent.
    But why did Hunters get our T8 helm?
    And priests our S5 helm?
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutin
    The paladin set look decent.
    But why did Hunters get our T8 helm?
    And priests our S5 helm?
    This was my first impression too. They seem to have a fixed design template and tinker around with little details here and there. Lazy imho

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Krakenskulls

tier 4 is still my favorite set, it kept with the pally motif better with the white/gold/purple color scheme

my 2c

nothing is wrong with the pvp sets. Its suppose to look like armor you would wear into combat. that was the whole theme plot, GC or someone said that.

I personally thing T4 was a good follow-up from T3's design, but I think T6 did our class justice...as much as T2 did.

Im still a fan of my old T5 set. It just flows well when the full set is on for some reason (even belt and boots).

Hide the T8 helm and the set aint half bad imo. it has some quirks but its "ok"