Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    kriS411

Re: Odd things my guild finds astonishing, though i thought were smart.

If healers are healing - this is genious
    A tank tanking is genious too...

I think they are morons, indeed :<

Deleted

Only thing I remember doing that caused a "nerf dks" thought among the raid was popping all cooldowns and tanking razuvious for about 30 seconds in a messy kill. This was just 50% lichborne and 50% luck.

I never realised any guilds ever used more than 1 kiter on gluth 10 man. Even on 25 man we only use one.

Why do you ever use AoTD on Gluth? Those guys are extremely stupid. I've seen the ghouls attack Gluth while the zombies were still targetting the ghouls leading to a massive zombie eating fest by Gluth. Luckily it was the start of the fight and we still killed the boss.

Or maybe the ghouls have some targetting system i am unaware of? Like the gargoyle that can be controlled via normal ghouls pet bar?

Haha, this thread is ftw! I had a stereotype of what kind of people were playing DK's, and I was spot on, yes!

In the rare 5-man pugs I did at the beginning of Wrath, I got large amounts of praise for CSing caster mobs into the AoE packs...thing is, I'd feel like a retard if I was a mage not doing that. I guess there are some amounts of situational awareness I take for granted as a raider.
    Malfeas - 80 Human Mage

nothing really special about this but when i'm healing heroics and one of our ranged pulls agro off a mob out of the tank aoe i HoJ...i know you could just bubble the ranged guy..unless it's a hunter, but i like to save my bubble for more important situations and anyways the aoe group is usually dead by the time the stun wears off and the tank just picks him up

edit-whoops sorry didn't see this was dk thread lol

Quote Originally Posted by blancawolfcc
    No I am a guy. There are a few girls in m guild but they aren't showered with compliments they just get whatever they want free. vanity pets, flying skill you name it.
    omg /re roll girl

This just gives you the idea of the skills of the average WoW player.
    Back in my last guild, my guild leader was pretty impressed to see a new player who never did Heigan survive on its first try ....

Pugging someone with an ounce of skill or coordination in here is just that rare.

Your guildmates arent morons, but what you did wasnt impressive at all really.

People are always impressed when I mind control someone off a cliff in AB. Always a classic.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Going for sarth 3 Drakes, and as we come round from the back passing Shadron to kill the remaining adds, somebody pulls Shadoron after both the patrol and pack is pulled. As opposed to wiping, or running out, I pulled Shadron back, and solo tanked him for about 4 minutes, with no healer. After that, the raid ran out, and I followed with only the help of one healer to run out with ^^ (Who was also a boomkin :P)

Didnt help reduce the amount of 'DKs are OP' whines, though.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by chunx0r
    lol this is a great post lots of ppl patting themselves on the back for kiting gluth adds. Pretty sure anyone can do it if they feel like trying it. I have done it as a boomkin. I have seen a holy pally do it. Seen DKs do it, hunters, mages. trying to think what class would most impress me. Probably a enh shammy.
    I have never done it myself, but if I was doing it I would have lots of ways to pull them all. I just don't understand how come so many people fail at it, f.ex. DKs have a huge arsenal of stuff and they can even take a few hits in due to wearing plate.